Me, Angel, and Time

Ok guys I Still Need a name to help me out. Also this chapter is pretty long and for young kids some language. (not harsh but may be inapropriate for younger kids who learn that it is rude to say them) May want to read it first.

Chapter 4

"Oh,no!"  I mouthed, shocked at the scene. I ran out the door and heard thumps coming from my room. On tiptoes, I headed towards my room. I peered through a crack, through it I saw a man,tall, in all black clothes. I held back a scream, (how many is that today like 15?) and sat down but the stairs. "Thats it," I said to myself got up walked to my door knocked on it sharply and ran tho the stairs. I pounded on the first step and pounded a few time making it down like i headed down stairs and ran to the bathroom hding in the shadows. The man followed the sound down the stairs. I bolted for my room the second I could hear him down stairs and quietly closed the door. I looked around my room for a knife or something and pulled a pocket knife out of my drawers. I opened it and ran out side my door and walked down stairs slowly,thinking of what to say. I finally knew what to say. I walked into the living room where he was unhooking the TV. "Hey there Sucker," I said,pointing the knife at him. "Why dont you drop those crappy cords and get your crappy butt out of my fricken house," The man looked at me and jumped out the window.

      I ran upstairs to my room and put the knife down glad it wasn't needed. Then i remembered. ~Migel!~ I ran to his room. Migel ws coming around and "mom and dad" had gotten out of their  binds. "He's gone," I said my voice quavering. "Watch your step," I said looking at all the glass. I ran to my room getting a broom and starting sweeping up the glass. "Is he OK?" I asked looking at Migel.

"Chica," His mother said. "El es Bien," Since they expected me to know spanish- but I didnt so I just smiled at this. "Dad" Knew something was up and said. "He's Fine," I relaxed. "Thank goodness," My mom looked at me then gasped. "Chica! Blood! BLOOD!" I looked down and there was blood on me,but it was seeping from my back,where I had been shot,so that must mean that that man that tried to rob us was my...murderer.