Death Planning

Hinata
Day one of the 100 strikes. I don't why, but I feel excited like now I've finally got something to look forward to. It's strange you would think that planning your own death would be a nerve wracking experience but I feel calm, at ease with it all. Last night I decided on my way to die. I did my research and wanted a way to go that was fitting. Slitting my wrists seemed to gory; Pills make you vomit out your own guts; There were no good places to hang myself from. So the only option was to jump. I live in a high up town with plenty of mountains high enough to die from, I also liked the idea that falling would feel like flying which I loved to do. Yeah it may seem a bit morbid, but at least my mum wouldn't have to clean it up. She has enough on her hands with Natsu, I would hate for her to have to scrape my remains of the bathroom floor.

I arrive at the clubhouse before Kageyama which is great because I don't have to care about winning a pointless race. I get changed quickly and begin to warm up. Tanaka and Nishinoya are in middle fawning over Kiyoko-san, so I make sure to give them a wide berth. Daichi, Sugawara and Asahi are discussing new tactics with coach in one corner so I head to the other corner and start warming up. This is when Kageyama walks in. Everyone jaws hit the floor. He's SMILING! "Hi everyone." He says with a smile, then he looks at me and says "Hi Hinata."

I'm confused, why on Earth would he say hi to me? He hates my guts I'm sure of it maybe this is just a tactic to get me to open up to him so he can exploit me later. I'm not the only one confused. Tanaka and Nishinoya are making incoherent noises, Suga is panicking like a mother, Daichi is just staring at him with a blank expression. This is when Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walk in. Tsuki has his usual smirk on, so the world hasn't gone completely pair shaped.
"What did I miss?" Tsuki demanded
"Kageyama may have suffered brain damage." Noya explained
"Hah, I'm not surprised I was bound to happen with the amount of brain cells he's missing, well done king you've reached peak dumbness." Yamaguchi giggled at Tsuki's remark.
This snapped Kageyama back to his normal self.
"Tsukishima!" He growled
"Great to see your back to normal." Daichi exhaled, "Now everyone back to practice."

---------------------------------------------------------

Kageyama
I tried to be nice to Hinata during practice, it was hard with Shittyshima taunting me all the while. Hinata did look better today although he did seem a bit confused towards me, can't say I blame him, it was confusing for me to be nice to him as well. For some reason I felt good to be nice to him, a little strange, but nice. Every time he did something wrong instead of shouting "dumbass" at him I shouted "better luck next time" or "you almost had it". Everyone thought I had brain damage. Suga even asked if I wanted to go to the nurse's office to check I didn't have a concussion, I politely declined.

When practice finished I tried to walk home with Hinata but he got on his bike and rode off without me. Oh well he's not going to start trusting me completely, not yet at least.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hinata
What the hell was wrong with Kageyama? He seemed like a completely new person, I'm not going to trust him because I feel like it will be a ruse to humiliate me. But I can't help feel this was a sign from the gods saying what will happen if I die. If it is a sign from the gods I'd like to know what they mean. Will this be Kageyama's behaviour if I stay alive or if I die? Its all so confusing.

Seeing as this is first day I'm not sure of what to make of this I got 12 strikes today. Currently I'm not sure when I'll die with this current strike score I've just got to let the week happen.