Chapter 1

Knock, knock, knock... Who would be here at this hour? The high priest questioned opening the door to see three newborn babies.

-A little later-

"Your names are. . Asta.. Ow!" The high priest screeched as the gray-haired boy clobbered him in the nose. Heh heh, you're a feisty one! The high priest grinned once the said child had fallen asleep. Yuno.. the priest murmured looking at the small stone around his neck in deep thought. .and little Aria, the priest smiled at the newborn girl who just stared at him and laughed, causing the small pendulum around her neck to shake up and down repeatedly.

-15 years later-

ARIA PLEASE MARRY ME!!! The ash-blonde teen shouted holding up a single rose as the said girl shouted "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ASTA, THE ANSWER IS NO & WILL ALWAYS BE NO!!!" as a tornado of Song, Wind, Light & Dark Magic knocked the said boy unconscious.

Yuno's p. o. v.

I was chopping wood when I heard Asta shout something followed by a loud explosion. I sighed approaching the two, "Aria calm down we're getting our grimoires today & Asta would kill me if he missed it" I said, smirking at her 'work'. I think you did a great job it's so much quieter now!" I grinned, suddenly Asta shot up off the ground and shouted, "HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!!" "Exactly what it sounds like, your annoying 100% of the time." the blonde deadpanned as the ash-blonde anime fell. Now come on let's go see the oracle so we can get our grimoires. The blonde-haired girl grinned as I nodded along with asta. Kay let's go! I said with my face showing a little emotion.

-at the grimoire tower-

Aria's p. o. v.

The man -known as the oracle- talked for what seemed forever, as I started to doze off suddenly I heard the man say "I will now pass out the grimoires" as the room was filled with grimoires floating down to greet their new owners. I outstretched my hands waiting for my grimoire to appear as a midnight black grimoire with a sun & moon symbol surrounded by music notes. I opened it up to see the few spells inside, only for 2 tiny sylphs to fly out. Sup' the girl one said with a grin. I examined the two sylphs in shock, the girl was wearing a simple gold gown like a dress and her hair was pure white as for her eyes they were dark purple. I then looked at the male one, he had black hair, red eyes and was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts that went down to his knees. "Hi I'm Chris," the male one said, "and I'm Mal," The girl said in a sing-songy voice. "Pleased to meet you, Mistress!" They said together. Hi? I questioned, Meanwhile Asta didn't get a grimoire so here we are heading home while asta trains in the woods. My sylphs told me to look over the few spells I had. I nodded and started to read them in my mind.

Darkness Spells

Dusk - the user holds out their hand and creates a small black hole over their palm. The suction draws in and absorbs other spells and could be used to immobilize opponents.

Dark Binding - The user creates ropes composed of darkness which wraps around the target, restricting their movements and magic.

Light Spells

Bright Judgement Whip - the user manifests a long whip of light, which extends from the user's hand and has unpredictable movements when swung.

Healing Ray of Light - the user emits light from a hand, and the beads of light surround the wound while it heals.

Wind Magic

Gale White Bow - the user pulls back their right arm with an open palm, generates a large bow made of wind, and creates six large arrows that are fired at a target.