19. It Can't Be True

Please read all of the chapters in order, or else this chapter- or the whole story won't make any sense!

Carrie's POV

One, two, lovely are you...

Three ,four, lots of gor...

Five, six, your cuts I've licked...

Seven, eight, we used to date...

Nine, ten, Hernadez...

I hummed this song to myself for two months.

Two long months, seeing Peter wherever I go.

I took his hand, I'm now in hell.

Burning- suffering- wasting away, without his love!

They say I'm crazy- unnatural- freaky- unreal...

But they don't know the real me, not even Bruno!

Secrets are all that I hold...

No love...

Just secrets!

Bruno's secrets, family secrets, this town's secrets, I always get what I want...

And what I want is Bruno to take me to heaven.

I know he's in hell with me, because I know what he did.

His father didn't kill his mother...

He did!

Bruno's POV

I walked closer to the glass window, it read kimo room.

I pressed my nose up against the glass.

Vanessa was in there- not volunteering- but she was there for the therapy!

I turned away from the glass and slid down the wall- my head buried in my knees.

I started having a nervous breakdown.

I was sweating and screaming, I felt as if nobody could hear me- as if I was in hell, like what Carrie wanted.

The doctors came with a wheelchair and tried calming me down.

I was frozen, I couldn't move...

I went stale- my body stopped moving, but my mind still kept wandering.

All I heard was shouting...

"Help the boy!"

"Save his soul!"

"Rest peacefully!"

But then I heard,

"Peter, it's not what it looks like!"

I looked up and saw Vanessa in a wheelchair.

I just glared at her and started to crawl away.

I turned the corner, everyone was silent...

I finally found enough energy to stand up- gasps came from the crowd as I did so.

"Listen! I am not a freak! I am just like you guys! I am normal! I worry, I cry, I get mad, but most importantly I love!" I looked over at Vanessa to see her with a smile on her face.

"But all of my love is lost!" Her smile then drained right back out.

"I loved her- a girl - since I first laid eyes on her! But I told her something, a secret that I've never told anyone- ever! And she broke up with me- at a restaurant that I reserved a nice table for two for two and a half months. so I found another girl, she became jealous her... She threatened her, and even tried to kill her... The girl who was almost killed shot my ex- girlfriend and planted the gun in her hand... Making it look like a planned suicide inside a lovely home! Now, the actual killer- who I will not speak either of their names, sent both me and my first ex- girlfriend to this hospital... I was in a coma for 2 months and my first ex- girlfriend was in a coma for 1 month and she is suffering through memory loss right now... I just woke up today! The first thing I did was fight with a doctor so I could see her, because I'm the only one that she remembers... but I just found out a secret that she's been hiding from me for years- I'm guessing, that she has lied about much more other than the now obvious ones... I have a feeling that she remembers what our fight was between us, and she's just trying to keep it from me!" I glanced back at Vanessa and I saw tears pouring down her pale face.

"But if I never went through this, I would still be Peter Hernadez... But now, I'm Bruno Mars! I'm gonna be famous! You're gonna see me in LA! I'm gonna be a singer! I'll be having sold out concert tickets! And I will visit this hospital again- but the next time it happens, I'll be famous!"I shouted.

I stepped onto the table behind me.

I spent all my money, bought a big old fancy car. For these bright eyed honeys, oh yeah you know who you are. Keep me up 'till the sun is high, till the...

Everyone was cheering and clapping, even the doctors, who were passing and going in and out of client's rooms.

I kept singing my heart out, I imagined all of the fans in the audience while I perform at the Super Bowl with my band.

I knew that I was gonna make it there...

But what I didn't know is, that he was watching!

A/N

The cliffhangers are back!

Get ready for more cliffhangers, sex, drama, characters, love, and romance!

Sorry for the short update, I hope that doing two in one night made up for it!

Please forgive me!

Next update is changed to 1,200 views and 50 votes, sorry!🎉

Votes, comments, shout outs, and adding this story to your reading lists, earn earlier updates!

Sorry I've been soo busy...

My school's musical is The Little Mermaid!

Too much homework! 😫

Ugh! 👎

Remember to vote, comment, shout- out, and add to you reading lists!

I love y'all!

xxxbruno_mars_is_minexxx