-2-

Nagisa POV

P.....ep......eep......beep.....Beep......BEep..... BEEp......BEEP......BEEP...BEEP BEEP

'Damn alarm!'
I hit the red button on my phones alarm. I got up and went into the bathroom. I started to undress. I looked in the mirror and saw the scars and bruises "mom" leaves me when I disobey or she's in one of her moods. I hate how I still have one she did to me when I was just six years old. The big scar is still on my thigh. I always hide them under makeup. I took a cold shower to wake up and to try and get some swelling that sometimes appear during the night when I accidentally hit myself while asleep. The icy cold water hit my bruised and scarred body which hurt. After the shower I dried myself and I started to put makeup in the places that'll show, so my whole body. After I finished I changed into my uniform. I then brushed my hair and let it loose.
'Huh? My hair grew a bit more. What a fucking hassle now.'
I sighed as I grabbed my horror manga and put it in my book bag. I soon left the apartment. I locked the door and headed out of the big apartment. I walked to my school. When I arrived I sat down in my seat waiting for the teacher to come in.

-lunch time-

Asano POV

I saw shiota-Chan just read a book. I just glanced back so I don't know what type of book she's reading. How come she isn't eating lunch? Oh well. I continued to eat my bento. I then saw Karma Akabane. We tied for first but he misspelled a word in English and got second.
'Should I ask her why she isn't eating?'
I turned around to see shiota-Chan.

Asano: "hey aren't you hungry?"
Nagisa: "N-no. I'm not hungry at all."

'Bullshit. I bet you she's starving. I can see it by how she's looking at my food with a small bit of drool.'
I sighed. I then just nodded and turned around. She's hiding something. I then saw Akabane look at me. I soon glared at him. He then walked to shiota-Chan. They soon started talking about some random shit.

-after classes-

Karma POV

'Hmm I should ask her if she'd like to go to the book store.'
I walked towards her. When I saw her walking I quickly ran to her.

Karma: "Hey shiota-Chan."
Nagisa: "I told you to call me Nagisa since I don't like formalities. Akabane-Kun."
Karma: "then no formalities with me Nagisa-Chan."
Nagisa: "so what's up karma-kun?"
Karma: "wanna come with me to WacDonalds?"
Nagisa: "I-I can't. My mom doesn't let me eat junk food, even though I eat some when she's not home."
Karma: "then how about you disobey her again? How bout it?"
Nagisa: "Fine. But I'll need to make sure my moms not home since I'm making dinner tonight."
Karma: "fine by me Nagisa-Chan."

We walked towards her apartment. I waited for her outside since well all she's going to do is open the door and check if her mother's Shoes are by the door. She then walked back out locking the door.

Nagisa: "I left my bag on the racket we have for moms cardigans since she just walks in hangs her cardigans and then to make dinner. Anyways let's go."
Karma: "that's the spirit, blueberry~"

She then turned beet red. I should tease her from now on that expression is so cute. We walked together towards WacDonalds.

-when they arrive- (still karma POV)

We got in line. We were talking about some random stuff until we got to the front.

Karma: "I'll get the Big Mac meal and a coke."
Cashier: "alright and for you miss.. *looks up* oh miss Shiota. Your mother is letting you come eat here after all these years?"
Nagisa: "no.... I'm disobeying that for today since my friend here asked me here so we could talk about how our day was. And I'll have the number 5 the meal and sprite for the drink."
Cashier: "alright. Also don't worry. My lips are sealed again. Anyways your total will be ¥1079.83."

I decided to pay. I wonder what she meant by again.

Cashier: "alright then. You'll be number 20. Well call your number when your order is done."

We then headed to a booth. We sat down. Nagisa-Chan was in front of me.

Karma: "so how do you know her?"
Nagisa: "oh the cashier?"
Karma: "yeah."
Nagisa: "well when I was in my third year in primary school my friends mom took us here without asking my mom since we were still young. When we arrived the cashier ended up being my babysitter. She also knew my real relationship with my mom, what I like, and why my mom doesn't let me eat junk food. She stayed quiet for it and she's always giving me snacks when I was young. When my mom found out about that she fired her, but when she saw me she'd give me small snacks."
Karma: "so if we become best friends then will you tell me the real relationship you have with your mother?"
Nagisa: "maybe."
Some worker: "number 20?"
Karma: "I'll get it."

She only nodded. I got our food and we started eating. She then smiled.

Nagisa: "it's been so long since I had a burger."
Karma: "well your able to tell blueberry."

I saw her blush again, then she took another bite and looked away.
'Awww like a little tsundere. Or is she a dandere? Oh she's a danders mixed with a tsundere. That's way cuter.'
I then started to eat my burger as well.

-after their lovely lunch together-

Third person POV

They both left WacDonalds. Nagisa left karma behind since "she" needed to get to "her" apartment before "her" mother arrived. Karma walked to his house which was a mansion. He sighed as he was laying down on his bed. He smiled at the thought of his tsudandere friend. He couldn't wait to become better friends with "her" and tease "her" more.

———————————————————————
That's all. Anyways the tsudandere is just a little word I made up though he's more of a shundere than any other type of dere. Anyways bye and I hope you enjoyed this part.