-3-

Third person POV

Threw out the two years Nagisa and karma have grown their friendship, but not enough for Nagisa to tell him "her" relationship with "her" mom or real gender. It's the near end of their second year and Nagisa has seemed more tiered than ever. "Her" teacher started to notice that one of his favorite students started to fall behind. Karma also picked up on Nagisa and what's been happening, but Nagisa wouldn't tell him. Karma soon decided not to pester Nagisa about it, ever since a small incident that happened at WacDonalds. The truth about everything was way too horrible for anyone to know especially for Nagisa, so he kept it a secret from the world....... like he always did and always will.

Nagisa POV

I was called into the principals office.

Principal: "Shiota. Your teacher is worried about you since your starting to fall behind. Is everything fine at home or is there something wrong?"
Nagisa: "it's just that, I started to have these terrible nightmares and I can't sleep. Whenever I close my eyes I'd see the same image everyday. That's why I've been so tiered and because of that I can't focus well in class."
Principal: "I've decided that since you'll need a break you go to 3-E next year. Well have the talk with your mother tomorrow. Since it'll be weird being moved to E class now since it's almost the end of this school year. So how about it. First well see if you'd be alright with it."
Nagisa: "Yeah that'll help me pick myself up again. I'm just not sure how my mom will react. I'm pretty sure if you say, "we'll be putting Nagisa Shiota in E class." She'll be freaking out."
Principal: "Alright then. Also how come you crossdress? I mean I'm the only one who knows your gender here so why crossdress?"
Nagisa: "it's fun."
Principal: "Alright then your dismissed. I'll see you here tomorrow with your mother."

I nodded and bowed. I then left his office. I started walking to my class. When I arrived eyes were on me since well I just arrived. I just bowed as a sorry and walked to my seat.

-after school- (still Nagisa POV)

I was walking home. The real reason I'm always tiered it Thanks to my mom. When she found out I ate WacDonalds, disobeying her she just snapped and started beating me up. She left a bruise on my cheek, but what's a little makeup can't hide? When I arrived I saw that she was here. I sighed. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom. She then saw me.

Hiromi: "good timing. Well you see I want to see how you'd look like in this cute dress."
Nagisa: "mom. The principal wants to talk to you tomorrow after school."
Hiromi: "oh alright then. Also go try on the dress."
Nagisa: "But mom I have homework and I-."

'Oh no. I should talk bad. She's going to one of her moods.'
I walked towards her took the clothes and went to my room and I changed to the dress she bought me. I came out in a short red dress.

Hiromi: "see doesn't it look good on you? Oh your precious long hair goes well with this outfit."

'If only she'd see me like a boy and not a girl. And if only she didn't force me to take the surgery.'

~flashback~

Nagisa: "mom. I need to tell you something."
Hiromi: "What is it?"
Nagisa: "I-I...... I'm ...... I'm gay...."
Hiromi: "glad you are. If you weren't people would've started talking. Anyways it's also good since your getting surgery to be able to get pregnant. It's going to be on the fourth week of summer."
Nagisa: "w-what?! Y-you know I can adopt right?!"
Hiromi: " well.... *frightening face* Are you talking back to your mother?"
Nagisa: "N-Never mind......"
Hiromi: "good."

~end of flashback~

I sighed remembering that conversation and the surgery. I then forced a smile so Hiromi can  take some pictures.

-the next day-

Hiromi POV

After their classes I started heading to the principals office like my baby girl said. When I arrived I saw her and the principal there.

Hiromi: "hello. May i ask why was I called here?"
Principal: "we have noticed Nagisa become a bit more tiered and we think it's better for him to be in E class, but he'd still get work from A class."
Hiromi: "why didn't you tell me baby girl?"
Nagisa: "Well you seemed busy and tiered so I didn't want to say anything while you are tiered from work so you can rest."
Principal: "wait did you call him a She?"
Hiromi: "well I guess since he likes to crossdress it crosses my mind to think of him as a girl."

He nodded. We then left after I signed some papers since I have to keep the image of being a wonderful mother, which I am. It's Nagisa she needs to learn that she needs to obey so that I wouldn't have to hit her beautiful face or even risk cutting her hair sometimes. She needs to know that what I'm doing is for her best. When will she learn to stay quiet or even not let anything I do to her affect her?! Ugh and other then that I have a job! She's just putting more stress on me! She'll get her punishment. She won't eat until she gets more slimmer and she won't be able to go out unless it's to buy more manga or novels or even to buy me my stuff for my dinner! She's the reason that James left us! I need to calm down before I decide to hit her in public.

When we arrived home I smacked her across the face.

Hiromi: "next time don't let anything show!! If you're not accepted to the high school I never got in then it'll be your fault and punishment. Got it?!"
Nagisa: "y-yes mom."

She soon left to her room. I then started on making my dinner.

———————————————————————
Anyways that's all! And sorry for not uploading. You see I have way too many ideas for different stories and most of the time I can't concentrate on what stories I'm writing. I already have way too many drafts for different stories and I don't want to over whelm my account with unfinished, discontinued, oh hold, or up for adoption stories. See I have one that's a Bnha x Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma crossover and kinda au. I have a bnha x seven deadly sins au. A transgender Hinata Shōyō. A joker deku. A story about miraculous ladybug that came to mind when my little sister was watching it all over again and i saw the miraculous again and wondered if they all had different miraculous. And other many more stories that i haven't published yet. Well anyways I'll try to upload but I might be stuck with another story that might come up. Well anyways bye!