♠️ Chapter I: Transfer Student ♠️

Kurumi Clone POV

"Ready for your school, dear? Joking, you already know what you're gonna do. Act to be normal and spread the word who we are, so we may have an active ongoing. Report to me if there are demi-human people, I'll deal with them if you know what I mean" My master Kurumi said.

"I hear your word loud and clear, do not fret, master Kurumi. I got this" I said assertively.

"Getting cocky, are we~ Very well, you may go. The school time is about to start" Master Kurumi claps her hands, sinking to her shadow, appearing in the back of the academy.

"Showtime Kurumi, but first... I need to find the school president, to let me know what class am I in, though it is Class 3-B" I said to myself.

Walking elegantly for the glamor entrance, all of the students stared and look at me. Boy ogling my body and the girls filled with jealousy by my looks, great minds think alike, they say, except there are monkeys in heat. Finding myself at the student council room, I knock on it gently three times.

"Knock, knock!" I said before it opened by a big busty girl in glasses, not the hugest moo tits in this academy, but it will do to make other girls envious.

"Ah, no 'who's there'? Bummer... We move so... Should I go to the head administrator to get my class schedule and all that?" Quickly changing to a bluff to a deadly serious.

"You are in the right place, please do so come in" The glasses girl said to me bluntly. Pardon my stepping. The whole room gave a dark and cooling motif design.

Sitting on the chair that is in front of the school's president, I said my name, and I'm a transfer student, finding the right room to get my schedule. The school president greets herself named Sona Shitori and the one who opens the door for me name is Tsubaki Shinra. Waiting for the portfolio as Shitori goes over to the file drawer, finding my name folder. She picks it up, reading my bio, then grabs the information and gives it to me.

"I think this is the right file. You can see your class section and please after can you come back here after class can we play a game of chess? I am highly interested when you play chess and please you may call me Sona" Sona gave me a look that tells she took a liking on me, in a friendly way, of course.

In front of her is the teacher's door of her assigned classroom. Smelling inside, she can tell that two anomalies are not human in the room. Almost jabbing on the door, I sense a hand went out on me and tugs on my shoulder.

"Hiya! Sorry for the scream, are you the advisor of this class?" I yelled, hearing male voices in the classroom, saying things that whoever is the man who is having a good time with me is lucky.

"Yes, I am and nice meeting you again Kurumi. Familiar with any of my features, spirit?" What's her name again??? Re-ina, no. Reno... Nah, that's sounds too boyish... Oh, Reine... The smirky hot headed's assistant.

"Yup, Reine, the assistant of the hot-headed girl of Ratatoskr. I've thought I wouldn't see you in a million chance, hihi!" I chuckle at the coincidence meeting we have.

"So do I. Mind waiting here for a second. I'll call you over to introduce yourself" Reine being the blunt kuudere she is. Oh, I love it~.

Scooting my feet, waiting for the noise from all the monkeys in heat. Reine, announcing they are having a new transfer student joining with them. The boys whispering loudly audible to one another if the transfer student is hot and had big 'qualities' on the other hand, the girls did the same thing but wishing it is a hot guy with a charming cute face. Teen in their hormonal states, I tell yah.

"You can come in now" Reine said towards me, stepping in all shyly and adorably. All of the boys now stared at me with malicious intent. Geez, is that all I should do to make them roaring like wild animals.