"You're dead Lalisa and Jeon Jungkook!"

Chae's POV

After he whispered those words, I blushed. He smiled and handed me the white rose.

"Delicate and beautiful like a rose." He said.

I started to burn up at his words. My cheeks are scarlet colored. "Cute."

I slapped his chest lightly. "Stop it! You're so cheesy!" I buried my head on his chest. He pulled me closer and hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled into his chest. 

"What? I can't hear you." He said, obviously to tease me.

"I won't repeat it." I said. He laughed. "It's okay. I would say billions of 'I love you' to you even if you don't."

"Oh my god...That's so cheesy! That doesn't suit you." I told him. He shrugged.

"Anyways, why did you accept me? I probably thought you will reject me." He asked.

"I felt sincerity in every note I read and remembering the times you saved me, I know you will be the guy for me." I told him with a bright smile. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug again.

I giggled and hugged him back.

⇢•⇠

We reached the dorm and immediately Lisa and Jungkook attacked me and Yoongi with questions.

"So? How was the kiss?" Lisa asked, placing her arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah, you guys were enjoying it as what we saw." Jungkook blurted out which made Lisa to slap his arm. 

"Watch us?" Yoongi asked, glaring at the two youngsters.

"We may or may not have watched the kiss and whole confession through the drone camera." Jungkook said innocently. Lisa slapped his arm again. "Yah Pabo! We weren't meant to tell that!!" 

Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"You two have 3 seconds to run before I strangle both of you to death." Yoongi said in a most sweetest way but his expression was the opposite. Both Lisa and Jungkook ran away when I was about to pull Lisa's ear.

"You're dead Lalisa and Jeon Jungkook!!" I shouted.

Is this story going too fast??

Epilogue next chapter!