ONE SHOT STORY

I've always felt rejected and left out so many times by so many people. What is even wrong with me? Is it my looks? Am I too ugly? Is it the way I dress? Does it look pathetic?

Ever since I was in my High School years, no one ever wanted to be friends with me. I don't have any friends to be with so I always go alone.

I thought I was getting used to it when I reached College. I survived many years by myself so I was always at the leading top, and that made everything worst because even though I can hear them they always talk behind my back, pick on me and worst sabotaging my works.

But that never stopped me from moving forward. I always thought of my parents whenever I thought of giving up... Not in going to school but ending my life.

Yes I thought about it but they always come with the idea of what about my family. They were my strength to always get up and never give up.

So now I'm already College. I was never expecting too much anymore since I didn't have a great childhood life in school.  And of course other former schoolmates was with me in my new school and they never fail to still pick on me, childish right?

I always said to myself that I will never go down like they are and that I won't act just like them. I believed that I was mature enough, they made me mature enough to think about what they were doing to me.

"Aw!" I was bumped by one of my former schoolmate who hates me the most that caused me to drop my books, she just looked at me and smirked then left with her friend.

"Hey!" A guy called her out but I didn't mind, maybe they were friends-- "You okay?" I was shocked that the guy went straight to me to see if I'm okay, when I didn't said anything he faced the girl who bumped me on purpose.

"You should know how to apologize to her" I looked at the girl and she laughed at disbelief, she was about to say something to the guy when the guy faced me again and started picking up my stuff.

"Here" he handed me my stuff then I went out immediately to avoid them without even thanking him, I'm sure my former schoolmates will talk about me again being helped by someone. They never always disappoint me when it comes to making me an issue.

Days passed and I was able to have a peaceful life again after that guy helping me issue, it was no big deal but they made it big. I was about to eat my lunch alone in the School garden when someone suddenly sat beside me.

My eyes widen in shocked when I remembered who he was. He was the guy who helped me the last few days. I looked around to see if someone was there and I was relieved when we were alone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm Scott"

"I wasn't asking for your name"

"Why are you here?" He asked

I raised a brow "I asked you that first"

"Don't you know how to say thank you after accepting help?" He asked another question that made me lower my head and looked at the floor guilty.

I let out a sighed "Thank you.. For the help the last few days. So what are you doing here?"

"I was just passing by when I saw a familiar face alone, eating lunch so I thought I could join you, can I?"

For a few minutes I just looked at him blankly before I nodded my head. I was dumbfounded as of that moment. That was the first time someone wanted to join me, he was the first person who was nice to me and even helped me.