🌍 EARTH NEW 💕

[Starting off with earthnew because earthnew is the og]

Earth's POV:

Today is a New day. Which means a day to spoil New- my boyfriend. Honestly, it was just an excuse I found to make every day a special day. Because it was. Ever since we got together 3 years ago, everyday with Newwiee was a day to celebrate for me, and I wanted to celebrate it with him. I wanted him to know how special he was. I wanted to spoil him rotten and take care of him every single day. I found myself smiling as I leaned against the pole. I checked my ticking watch. He should be arriving anytime now.

"PIRAAAPAAAAT!" I heard an adorable shout from behind. Speak of the devil, I thought as I whipped around, smiling. I recalled asking him once why he loved to scream 'Pirapat' instead of 'Earth', and he simply replied that he loved dragging the name 'Pirapat' on his tongue. I had nothing to say against that. Whatever he was screaming, I was content as long as it was my name he was screaming, didn't matter which one.

My eyes widened before squinting into cresents as I noticed his outfit. He was wearing a grey shirt with dark blue jeans... just like me. We were matching again, and that alone made my heart flutter. Was it fate?

I stared fondly at the approaching angel

I stared fondly at the approaching angel. His cute smile looked bright enough to light up my whole world. I swear I saw petals swirling behind him and the wind ruffle through his hair in slow motion. It was as if the world had slowed down so that I could catch every detail of the love of my life. No matter how much time passes, for him, I still remained as whipped as whipped could get.

By this point my cheeks had already begun to hurt, but it was only the start of our date. I rubbed my cheeks, trying my best to get a hold of myself. I wondered why he still had such an effect on me.

"I'm here!" He announced happily, running forward and jumping up. I caught him with both arms, grinning wider as he wrapped his arms and legs around me. He buried his face into my shoulder, snuggling his cheek as he giggled.

Ah... there goes my heart.

I was weak whenever he did this. But I never wanted him to stop. Although he was a full-grown man that was on the muscular side, I lifted him with ease. I didn't want to brag but I was strong. And I was glad I was. Because it allowed me to hold him up in my arms for as long as he let me. It allowed me to carry the love of my life.

"I missed you." He sighed as he rubbed his cheek on the side of my neck. I shut my eyes tight as I struggled to stop my heart from combusting. Butterflies were fluttering happily inside me and I wanted him to stay in my embrace like this forever.

His arms were warm as they hooked around my shoulders securely, his legs wound tightly around my waist. Our chests were glued together and I absolutely loved the feel of him so close to me.

"I missed you too." I whispered back, smiling shyly. He ran his fingers through my hair, tousling it. It was something he enjoyed doing and I always let him do it, even though it messed up my hair. I just couldn't stop him after seeing the happy smile on his face. It was an endearing act, and I was weak to anything he did, really.