Begining

Deku was a normal boy in a abnormal world, he was quirkless in a society of quirks, and everyone hated him.
Ever since he found out he was quirkless at the age of 4 the torment began. All he ever wanted was to be a hero to save others just like all might. Little did he know was that his father was all might and his mother was psykik the number 1 and 18 heros. However even they didn't believe in him. One day at school the last of deku's hope left him , his childhood friend turned bully Kachaan told him the worst words imaginable. "If you want to be a hero take a swan dive of the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life" then he met all might and when deku asked him if he could be a hero the symbol of hope said " I'm sorry kid it just isn't possible".
Deku had nothing or so he thought as he walked home he saw his father Toshinory talking to Kachaan he then hid and evesdroped. He then saw his father grow and turn into the number one hero all might and offer Kachaan his quirk.

Deku couldn't believe it, his own father was going to give even more to Kachaan even though he had a son of his own to help. Deku snapped he ran and ran and ran until he sat down and cried, he had finally lost it all no one cared about him.
However a young woman saw this and said " Hello there, my name is Rize, is something wrong?"

"Hi my name is Izuku Midorya and I just lost everything"
"Hmm, and why is that?" Asked Rize

Deku then told her everything, the years of torment and how his own father gave up on him.
"Hmm well I can help you, I can give you some power for you to use as you see fit. However you will lose your humanity and turn into a different being" Said Rize

Deku sat there thinking " Very well il take your offer however I want to know how I'll change"

Rize told him everything how he would only be able to eat flesh and how he would have power.
" Ok, I accept I'll take this power"
" So be it" Said Rize and then se jumped at Deku and everything went black.

When he woke up in the morning he felt different and desired that to learn about his abilities he would go home temporarily.

Kachaan's Pov

Ha that nerd really is screwed, even his old man turned to me and desired to make me even greater than I already am this will be great.

All might pov
Izuku didn't return home and he was worried, he felt horrible for destroying his son's dream
But there was no time for that he had to go get ready to train Bakugou at the beach. He left and picked Bakugou up and they went to the beach were they found a surprise.

3rd pov

Deku was at the beach just sitting there watching time go by wille in his thoughts he heard something
"Oi nerd, the hell are you doing here"
" Do you own the beach Kachaan, since you don't shut up won't you"
All might had hidden so he didn't do something bad, but still me was surprised at his son's voice and rudeness
" Beat it Deku I have work to do so I'll be the best out there so just leave and don't come back"
"Fine goodbye Kachaan hope u have fun"
And just like that Deku left to go home, since he learns of his dad he deduced who his mom was. He was super pissed but still he packed some clothes and cash and left. However when he looked in the mirror he saw Rize.
"What are you doing here Rize?"
"Just taging along to see your progress, since you understand your abilities what will you do?"
" I'm going to eat some tug or something and I then I'll train. I won't be a hero but I won't be a villan. I'll do whatever I want and will live my life free from stress"
"Sound fun, however, what happens if villans want your power?"
"They die and I survive"

And just like that he left. Izuku Midorya was dead he now went from place to place doing as he pleased. He was wanted for murder and got a reputacion, and since it started in tokyo he was called the Tokyo Ghoul
but he still went elseware. Villans and heros chased him every single day and after a time his hair turned white. He didn't mind though he left it all beging and now he was powerfull and did as he pleased.
However others were distraught at Izuku's disappearance, well just his parents who where afraid the villan The Tokyo Ghoul had killed him. They where so wrong.
All might trained Bakugou for a full year and he could handle 5% of ofa.
He was ready for the exam and was going to ace it.
This is where the story trully starts

Author's note
Hey guys I hope you liked it and I accept constructive criticism and ideas