part 4

Nejire...

Deku pov
She was coming after me
"IZUKUU... Please come back, your not a monster ok, please we can talk about this please"
I wanted to believe her. I almost stopped, then I saw it.
All the top 20 heros including my parents were chasing me. I ran and ran and ran.

??? pov
"Tomura, take the nomu and league.
Fight"

Deku pov
I was running and I saw more. Villans
The hole world was after me. I truly had nothing.
I prepared to fight by realising my kagune and getting in a fighting stance.
And they came.

3rd pov
The battle started and it was chaos, everyone vs everyone. Deku knew one thing. Defend Nejire at all cost so he got close to make sure nothing bad happened. 5 nomu got to close for comfort "Ghoul barrage" yelled Deku as his kagune moved super fast and pieces and slashed the nomu at top speeds killing them. However Nejire got hit and was out cold, more reason for Deku to be there as he took on the world.

All Might pov
I saw him, my son fighting to save that girl. I had to do something, the time was here, to be a good hero and attack the villan/vigilante or be a good father and help my son. I couldn't move

Bakugou pov
I saw that nerd fighting and memories came back. I saw him as a kid standing up to me at every turn and I saw the worst.
I saw myself hitting and punching and being horrible to my only genuine friend. I will be better and I moved and helped him
"Katchan?"
"Shut it nerd I'm here to help so don't distract me"
" You got in man"
And they took on the world

Nezu pov
I was confused to say the least. First ms. Hado's boyfriend turned into a monster, then she and Bakugou defended him.
Were the heros wrong, I mean the kid told the truth, Naomasa confirmed it, he could ONLY EAT FLESH because of a quirk, was he to blame for wanting to live, can you blame someone for that. Maybe the person to blame isn't someone but everyone. He had seen a lot but this kid wasn't evil or bad. Maybe with help he could be a hero.
He also had to talk to All Might about why his son hates heros.

3rd pov
The villans where losing, badly, after a while they retreated causing no serious damages.
Then they saw it the heros turned to the monster of a kid infront of them, preparing to atack
"STOP" Said All Might
"The boy is not evil, he can change for the better"
"Ridiculous, he eats people, he is a monster who should die" said endehore
"No, you can't hurt him" said Nejire
"Yea you'll have to get through us" said Bakugou

"Everyone stop" said principal Nezu through a screen " If mr. Izuku will come to UA in peace we can talk this out"
"Please Izuku come with us" pleaded Nejire
"Ok, but if something happens I run"

TimeSkip to UA

Nezu pov
I was with the staff and the chief of police preparing what to do with the boy, some wanted to help him, few wanted him dead, but he would help him, with the government they could get corpses to him so he can survive without killing, with his skills he can be a hero. If he wants to. He called All Might and he heard the full story. He was pissed but he would wait to share until the boy and heros arrived.

Deku pov
I was outside an office with heros, my dad, Bakugou ( who was changing for the better) and my girlfriend. I was nervous.
We entered and saw the chief of police, the principal, some hero-teachers and a laptop with some important politician.
"Please sit mr. Yagi"
I obliged
"Sir, can you confirm these rumors and fill in the gaps"
"Yes sir"
"Very well"
The principal told the story of my life up to one year ago, he told of my bullying and neglect and abuse.
How my parents the number one and seven heros abandoned their child for being quirkless, he said EVERYTHING.
The people there were shoked but waited for the end.
"Are those facts real mr. Yagi"
"Yes, all of it"
Everyone gasped and looked shoked
"Sir can you tell us the story of the past year after you left.
"Fine"
I talked, I told them how I met Rize and got my quirk, how I was chased by everyone and how I felt all alone. I told them how my hair went from green to white due to stress and injuries. I told them of the countless villans I killed in self defense and the ones I killed for food. I told them how I met Nejire while she was in patrol and how we eventually started dating.
I told them everything

All Might pov
Wow, I felt shame for my horrible parenting, sadness for the fact that my child ate and killed people even if it was for survival, I was beyond shoked when I heard about his hair by the Marie Antoinette Syndrome caused by stress, and I felt pride that my son fought against everything and lived.
I was brought back by nezu
"What will we do now?"
" Just tell me what jail I'll be in already" said Izuku
"No" said the chief of police " Principal nezu has asked that you atend UA. You will be given weekly corpses so you don't die and you don't kill,you will be in the class 1A effective immediately"

Deku pov
"Why"

"Are you joking"

"It isn't funny"

All this and more flew through my head, I was being forgiven, more than that the where giving me food and a place to stay to fix my relationship with my family and friend. It had to be a sick joke
"Is it true?"
"Yes if you wish you can come here" said nezu
"Please izuku this is great" said Nejire and Bakugou (albeit in a worse tone)
" If you accept me I accept"

And everything started to look up

Author's note

The next will be the last chapter so I don't prolonged this book, it's my first one so it really is practice but I will make another one soon. If you want a reebot just ask.
Thanks for reading