The Beginning

3rd p.o.v

Virgil was trying to find a place to stay before the snowstorm got there. It was freezing cold outside and Virgil being a summer neko he would have to find heat and fast. If he didn't find heat soon he could freeze to death. So Virgil came across this house on the side of the beach and walked up to the door and knocked. A very attractive man opened the door and saw Virgil. The man almost immediately saw that he was a summer neko and grabbed him quickly and brought him inside. Virgil was shivering and ice cold to the touch. He could barely stay awake but he had to for his own good. The man that brought him inside was named Logan and there were two others named Patton and Roman. Virgil looked at them all and started panicking slightly because he was scared they were gonna hurt him. He started scooching back trying to get as far away from them as possible. Logan went and slowly started scratching Virgil's ears which ended up making Virgil purr and trust them a little more. Finally Logan spoke "Hey what is your name little one?" Virgil sat up and said "One i'm not little i'm twenty four Two my name is Virgil" Virgil looked a little annoyed from Logan calling him little but he was very curious on what there names were. Then Logan spoke again "Well it's nice to meet you Virgil and technically you are little cause you're small , I'm Logan this is Patton" Patton waved very hyperly "and this is Roman" Roman gave this sassy little wave. Virgil thought he looked like a prince because of his clothes. Roman was wearing a red and white varsity jacket with a white shirt underneath, White jeans that had a few rips in them, and red high top converse. Patton was wearing a blue and white flower crown, a light blue crop top, some white skinny jeans, and some light blue vans. Lastly Logan was wearing a black polo shirt, a blue, black, and grey tie, some khaki pants, and regular plain black tennis shoes. Then the snowstorm came and it ended up being mixed with a thunderstorm and next thing Virgil hears is a big loud crash. Virgil jumped at the noise and ran under the couch shaking and whimpering. He didn't like thunderstorms so much, Logan grabbed Virgil out from under the couch and started petting him and whispering sweet nothings into Virgil's ear. Soon enough Virgil calmed and started purring faintly, finally feeling safe after so many years of feeling a lack of protection and warmth but here he was having these amazing people take care of him and loving on him. Suddenly there was another boom and he jumped and squeaked, terrified because of the storm. "Hey, hey shh its ok shh" Logan said trying to calm the poor neko down. Virgil looked at the three men with big wide scared eyes and another boom and another and another until Virgil couldn't take it anymore he clinged onto Logan for dear life. "I-i'm sorry for b-being such a w-wimp" Virgil said looking down at the ground "Hey its not your fault you cant control what you are and are not afraid of" Roman said looking slightly sad as he takes Virgil from Logan's arms. "W-what are y-you doing!" Virgil said surprised "I'm gonna show you what its like to have fun because it looks like you haven't had some fun in a very long time" Roman says in a princely tone "I-i mean that is t-true" Virgil mumbled as Roman starts dancing with Virgil in his arms. Virgil starts to smile which is a very rare thing so the men are very lucky to see this "AWWWW" Patton squealed "He's so cute when he smiles!!" Patton kept cooing at Virgil and each complement turned Virgil's face one shade darker until he just hid his face in Romans face. "Aww is someone embarrassed?" Roman chuckled as Virgil goes another shade darker of red. All three men chuckled at this "S-stopppp" Virgil whined and Roman giggled "ok ok we'll stop" Roman said. "Thank you" Virgil said as he started to relax again.        

Hey guys i hope you enjoy this!!!  Tell me if yall want more of this! (706 words)