Normal Day

3rd P.O.V

"Good morning Virgil what's all this for?" Logan asked, not expecting Virgil to make breakfast for everyone. "Well i thought i would make breakfast for everyone to repay you guys for everything yall have done for me and i know its not alot and i probably didn't do good but i hope that you'll enjoy it i put a lot of hard work into it just like you guys have done for me" Virgil said nervously. Roman smiled and gave Virgil a hug "Kitten you didn't have to do this we know how much you appreciate us with every little thing you do every little move you make you show it and it shines how happy and thankful you are for everyone and it is so sweet that you decided to do this for us" Roman brushed the hair from his face and smiled. Virgil blushed and smiled back as Logan and Patton joined the hug. "Virgil we love you with all our hearts and if you weren't here we don't know what we would be doing with our lives right before you fell on the doorstep me Roman and Patton were having a super bad argument but when you fell we saw you and instantly forgave each other if that didn't happen we probably wouldn't be together right now so we know how thankful you are and were just as thankful that you came into our lives" Logan said smiling as Roman and Patton were nodding. Virgil was crying tears of happiness, He kissed each of their cheeks but then Roman wanted more so he kissed Virgil on the lips. Virgil blushed and kissed back, Patton and Logan just chuckled "Ok you two we got to eat before the food gets cold" Patton said, Roman broke the kiss and smiled at Virgil. Virgil was bright red and rubbing his arm, Logan picked Virgil up and sat him in his lap and fed him. Virgil then got more red if that was even possible. When they were all done with their food they went and sat on the couch Virgil was bored so he jumped onto Roman and tackled him, giggling. "Oh your gonna get it!" Roman flipped them and virgil wiggled out and started running, Roman jumped up and started chasing him around the living room. Virgil was squealing and giggling as he slid under the couch. "Hey that's not fair!" Roman said, as he grabbed Virgil's leg and pulled him out. Virgil pounced on him his tail swaying in a playful way. Roman smirked and flipped them again pinning Virgil to the ground and kissing him. Virgil kissed back slightly embarrassed, Roman pulled away "Got you" Roman said in a deep tone. Virgil blushed even more as Roman picked him up and sat him on his lap. Patton and Logan were giggling quietly. Roman wanted Virgil to calm down so he slid his hand up Virgil's shirt and started scratching his back gently. Virgil started purring and was still blushing. Roman continued to do that and Virgil was enjoying it, Roman used his free hand to rub his ears and Virgil's purring got louder. Logan then started petting his tail and Patton started whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Virgil looked like he was in complete heaven and started falling asleep, the others smiled and let him fall asleep.