part four

"Please, I need you to remember me." Mark begged you. "I'm sorry I can't." I was confused. Why all of the sudden? "We got no time, Hana." he cupped my face, trying so hard to get my memory back. "I just can't." I wiped my tears off. We sat down, different places. Mark was sitting near the big window, while I was sitting on the sofa, looking at all those pictures. There's a picture of us playing at the back of our house. I looked at the picture really long, until I realized there's the guy at the park in the picture. Peeking at both of us. "Mark, come here." I called him. He walked towards me.

"Look, it's that guy." I pointed the guy peeking in the picture. "We're in trouble." he was shocked. As soon as he wanted to exit the house, your parents was infront of the door. "Well, hello Marky." mom smiled at him. "Marky? How do you know him,mom? He's my friend from the cafe!" I clinged onto his arm. "I know." Dad looked at him furiously. "Come in." I let them in. Mark was busy putting away those pictures. "Why the sudden visit?" I poured some juice in their glasses. "We heard you have new friend, so we decided to meet him." Mom explained. "You don't have to know everything okay?" I scowled them. "Hana. I have to go." Mark decided to leave but Dad stopped him. He asked Mark to stay for awhile. All I think was, why all of the sudden? "Mark, may I see those pictures?" Dad insisted. "What pictures?" he was nervous. "The pictures you put away quickly just now." Dad glared at him. "H-here." he stuttered. Mom & Dad looked at those pictures. We all stayed silence. "These...are not supposed to be here!" Dad tore them apart and threw it to the ground. "Appa, why did you do that?!" I shouted. Mark stood up, and faced Dad. "Those were the only pictures left, memories of me and Hana!" he pointed at the pictures. "Omma, what's happening?!" I asked Mom.

"You shouldn't be friends with this boy." - That surprised you. That sentence. "Marky?" I talked to myself. Mark ran to you, holding your shoulders. "You remember me?" Mark smiled. I nodded. "Why? Why must Mark?" I cupped my face with hands, crying. "Get off of her!" Dad pulled him from me. "Appa!" I saw Dad, glared, I looked at Mark, his eyes were teary. "Why?!" I shouted. Dad stopped punching Mark. Mom stopped from holding me to go save Mark. "Why? What did he do wrong?!" I asked. "He nearly killed your brother!" Dad shouted.

"Well, is he dead now?!" I asked, in an angry tone. "Y-yes." Dad stuttered. "Why? Mark nearly killed him, it was an accident! He died, because of you!" I pointed at Dad. "I saw everything!" I continued. "M-me?" Dad was confused. "How dare you talk to Dad like that! Let's go home, you need to be punish." Mom insisted. "I'm big already!" I pushed mom away. Dad went near me and pulled me outside, dragging me to the car leaving Mark alone.