Bunny Boy (Fluff)

Switched Personalities AU

➹ Bakugou doesn't work out in this so he's a lil chubby around the hips and thighs

➹  Unedited 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

➹ Viewers Discretion Is Advised (kinda)

➹  This was WAY too much fun to write ♡♡♡

※No Ones POV※

The greenette stood over his desk with wide eyes and scrunched up eyebrows. He was shocked, mad, and horny all at the same time

There on the desk laid a magazine, a Playboy's magazine, and on the cover was his boyfriend in a bunny suit.

His legs were pulled to his chest as his pale arms lazily hugged them, Bakugou's head was tilted to the side and he had this look in his eyes... One only Izuku knew of.

A look of want and need, a look of wanting to be fucked mercilessly and cared for at the same time.

Why? Why was his sweet little boyfriend posing for such a lewd organization.

"Teddy bear, I'm home."
Izuku whipped around at the sound of Bakugou opening and closing the door down stairs.

He grabbed the magazine and stormed up to the ashy blond, yanking him into the kitchening and forcing him to sit down.

"Explain, Katsuki."
Midoriya growls, slamming the paper on the table.

Katsuki's face goes up in flame, both from embarrassment and from hearing his first name come out of his lovers mouth like that.

"W-well, they saw me hug you after you had saved those kids from the fire-"

"Who's 'they'?"
Izuku asks lowly, cutting Bakugou off.

"P-playboy studios..."
Bakugou answers timidly.

"Go on."

"And they offered me a lot of money- they said if I did it than it'd be a one time thing and that they wanted me to be the first 'Twink' on their cover."
The smaller male says, now looking down at his lap.

"I can't tell if I wanna pound you or One For All your ass to Pluto."
Midoriya grunts, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry Izuku, I just thought we could use the extra money..."
Katsuki sighs.

"Doll that's great and everything but that's not the way to get it- I just don't want anyone to think you're a slut."
The greenette also sighs, taking a seat next to his boyfriend and rubbing his back.

"M'your slut.."
Katsuki purrs, turning his body to nuzzle Midorya's neck.

"That's right."
Izuku smirks, slowly forgetting about the magazine.

Izuku grabs Bakugou's chin and connects their lips, the kiss sweet yet lust filled.

Bakugou whines when the older male pulls away.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, ok bunny boy?"

Bunny Boy 1/1