Chapter 1: Gentle Breeze

(Writing from the View of myself Kiki Riddle wink wonk) On a warm summers day the hot air flooded Hogwarts. All the windows were open trying to let in a Gentle Breeze.

You wanna know what else was Gentle? The feeling of Cedrics hand on chos thigh then his soft lips kissing hers.... I mean I wouldn't know...eh I'll take Chos word for it.

Luckily the bell rang so I didn't have to listen to anymore of Chos story about....Cedric and her gosh.

We all huddled up. By we I mean myself, loona (Luna) , Harry , Loocie (Lucy) and I believe Ron was there aswell.

"Haven't heard from ya brother lately have ya Kiki" Harry shouted while laughing to himself.

I shook my head then jokingly rolled my eyes.

"You know what happened to him" Ruby said as she jumped onto Ron's back.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM" Ron screeched.

We all started laughing. Apart from Ron who was panicking...he shook his head and continued walking with us.

We all walked into potions and sat down before Professor Snape even got there. We all managed to claim a seat in the back row. Apart from Luna who got told to sit at the Front to help Neville out in some stupid questions 🙄.

I offered to move next to her but by the time I had asked Snape was already behind me whacking me with his vogue catalogue

He sneered "Do your work Miss Riddle you wouldn't like to end up like your brother would you".

The whole class went silent.

Until Jacky piped up "That's abit rude sir" she mentioned while rolling her eyes.

I smiled at her then continued to do my work.

After class I let everyone go ahead and met Jacky outside.

"Hey!! I wanted to thank you for earlier in class" I approached her saying.

"No problemo" she replied back to me smiling.

There was a civil silence between us for a few seconds but then she asked,

"Wanna sit with me at Lunch?"

Raising my eyebrows unsure of what to say I nodded my head hesitantly and sat with her.

After a few minutes Loocie came and sat with us,

"IF I HAVE TO HEAR GINNY SAY ONE MORE WORD ABOUT HER NEW COAT I WILL JUMP OF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER" She ranted while sitting down.

I giggled slightly and introduced them to eachother.

"Jacky this is Loocie, Loocie this is Jacky"

They both nodded to eachother and we began to eat out food.

I pulled my avocado bread out of my bag and started eating it cutely. I finished it quickly and decided to lay on the grass. And look up.

Loocie put her hand over her eyes to see clearly and then shouted,

"LOUISSEEEE"

I sat up instantly and saw louise running like a year 7 on there first day trying to get to lesson. I laughed and stood up. I hugged her,

"I havent see you in ages" I said gleefully.

That's when MALFOY started mocking us going,

"Oooo~"

I threw my pen at him and shouted,

"OH SHOVE OFF MALFOY 🙄"

TBC.........