Chapter 7: More than just a mask.

They started running. Leaping over the hurdles, making sure to get the timing right.

"THUD" Louise had tripped over the last hurdle.

You could hear Dracos laughter.

"LOUISE" Loocie shouting running away from a dementors who had started the chase her.

George however was still behind and caught up to Louise. He helped her up and helped her run to her broom. They hopped on quickly while avoiding the dementors.

Loocie was still being chased. It was practically on her broom. She started to sweat and lose grip of her broom. She could feel the life being drained out of her slowly. Then a small voice sounded similar to Louise's

"EXPECTO PATRONUM"

The dementors flew away as Loocie landed directly into the ground. She laid on the floor while Draco finally reached the ground.

Surprisingly, Draco helped her up until he saw his father in the crowds - then he pushed her back down.

"Ugh- Daddys boy" she snapped.

She helped herself up as George and Louise finally touched the ground. Louise skipped across the last obstacle like a piece of cake. Loocie just walked in. Most of her machines were broken. However George tried to be funny. He started twirling round inbetween the robots. Then one shouted

"CRUCIO"

Hurriedly Louise pushed him and the golden flame passed above his head, inches away from his hair.

"Thanks" he said while he was shaking.

She just smiled. They turned around but draco had passed the finish line seconds before them.

"SLYTHERINS THE WINNER FOR ROUND ONE" Dumbledore shouted.

A few hours had passed. Everyone had survived so far yet loads if students had huge injuries and the medical wing was full. All the other groups had went. Mine and Jackys was left. We stood up as she whispered to me..

"If all goes wrong and I dont make it, bury my body next to the daffodils near the gates, it where we first ever met in the first year..."

I looked at her - "I'd rather die than you get hurt, at all..." I admitted

She smiled and hugged me.

"COME ON LOSERS" Asal shouted back.

We ran to the line...

"Your on" she said while laughing.

"Bet" I smirked.

Then the last flare was set off. We sprinter past the hurdles. Which Asal had already failed at. She dropped to the floor as the smoke passed her nose. Half the crowd gasped, yet most of the slytherins laughed.

I looked back to see prefects carrying her body to the shelter. I hopped on my broom seconds before jacky had got on her.

A few hoops in she looked at me , not paying attention and a dementor had flew infront of her broom knocking her off

"JACKY" I shouted.

I aimed my broom downwards and before she hit the ground I swept her up on my broom

"Thanks!" She said totally surprised.

She put her arms around my hips to hold on as we flew through the remaining hoops. We landed on the ground ready to take on the last obstacle. The one that most people got hurt on.

Cedric was still far behind us , he got caught by one of the dementors, luckily he saved himself.

I breathed heavily and out of nowhere Jacky grabbed my hand.