PROLOGUE

CAN YOU SEE THE FRUITS HOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS?

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, long-suffering, faith, Mildness, self control(modesty), Continence, Chastity, awareness and even realization.

Those are the fruits how wonderful Life is. Do you see it is WORTH LIVING FOR?

Some of us answered "Yes, it is worth living for....

But.....

There are some of us answered " No, it's kind of bullshits. It is not worth living for......

We have various explanations why LIFE IS WORTH LIVING FOR.

Yes, We have many questions in life and we all know that until now our questions are not yet answered right?

We don't have any idea why we're being born in this world?

There are so many explication about LIFE. And we have so many beliefs also that we're able to believe, then it can be the reason why we expound differently in describing LIFE.

FOR YOU WHAT IS LIFE???

Did you already constructed your own understanding base with your experiences while living in this random world WHAT IS LIFE.??

Did you know that while you construe on making your own perception on what is LIFE you're trying to be sensible and being rational?
You have already the ability to envision and think or reason about things clearly.

#you must enjoy in reading about various stories in the life of real people:) (sort of compilation)
#yaaah:) this is a compilation of most inspiring life's stories of random People:)
#I hope you'll get some learnings about this.
#lablygurL HASHTAGWHATIS LIFE?