Epilogue

Third P.O.V.

"Hikaru don't you fucking dare!" A young blond teen yelled at the black haired male standing in front of her. "Kazumi listen to me, You, me , Izuki and Enki are going together alright?" He tells his girlfriend but all she does is put her hands on her hips and pull her father's glare at the boy. "Please? It'll be fun, and plus, when we get back here they wouldn't remember anything from when we were there. Think about it, we get to mess with our teenage fathers, you know your dad would want you to mess with them" Hikaru tells the female walking towards her and putting his arms in the middle of hers so he's holding her. "Ugh, fine. But if they remember everything that happened we are screwed." She tells him as he's leaning in for a kiss. "mhm" is all he says before connecting them. "WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS SAID TIME TRAVEL" A deep yellow haired boy yelled. "ENKI WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" Hikaru yells at his younger brother. "What?! you said we were time traveling somewhere so I though I should make an entrance" He tells the two with another boy with blond hair walks in behind him. "Zuki your awfully quiet and Enki here is louder than usuall, tell me, what happened?" Kazumi asked her brother after Enki went to talk to Hikaru across the room. "None of your fucking buisness Kaz" The boy tells his sister stuffing his hands in his pockets and leaning against the wall. "If you don't tell me what happened between the two of you i'm telling Enki bout your lovely dreams of him" She tells him as she's walking towards the two boys across the room. "KAZUMI DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE"He yells at her and she turns around and walks back to her brother. "I always get my ways~" She tells him in his ear. "Fuck you.." He says and before he tells her anything else, Hikaru yells at them to go over there. "What is it  Karu?" The female asks him. "If we want to go back in time, we have to do it now, it's the perfect time" He tells them and her eyes light up like a child's after getting a kitten for a Christmas present. "Well, what are we waiting for get on the damn thing and let's go mess up their heads!" She yells at them running and jumping on the platform that allows them to go back in time. "Alright alright were coming" the yellow haired male, Enki, tells her.

"Now, Let's go back in time"

*enter present mic's booming voice*

Name: Kazumi Bakugou,

age: 20

quirk: explodo punches; anything Kazumi punches, kicks, or attacks whether it's solid air she punches or an object is immediately blown to bits. They found out about her quirk after she had blown up door after punching it out of anger.

She is a hot head like her father but has a sweet spot for those she loves like her dad. She also shares a telepathy quirk with her twin brother Izuki. Only them two are able to telepathically talk to each other.

Name: Enki Kirishima

age: 16

quirk: Both hardening and electrivity. He can only use his electricity when he's activated his hardening. He learned this by accidentally turning his skin into a rock type of texture like his father and accidentally shocked his older brother Hikaru with his electircity.

he is flirty like his dad and strong in appearance like his father. He has yellow hair with a streak of black and has red eyes like Kirishima. 

Name: Hikaru Kirishima

age: 21

quirk: light and rock control. Hikaru can control and manipulate both rock and lights at will. He found this out after playing with one of his friends and controlling a rock to float in the air. He found his light control qurik at night when his parent's turned off the lights he wanted them on so him being the five year old he was tried to put the lights on and he did which surprised him.

he has a calm nature but flirty like his dad once you get to know him.

name: Izuki Bakugou

age: 20

quirk: Izuki can levitate and explode the levitating things. For example, if he levitates a rock he can explode the rock. He found his quirk a few days after Kazumi's and he found his by lifting one of his dad's hero plushie and exploded it. They got their shared telepathy quirk a the same time. They were staring into each other's eyes and both immediately talked to each other but they keep this talent hidden.

Hey guys it's me again ahahah 

Anyways this is going to be good trust me,

Leaving you with 787 words, bye!