part 13

Hello guys so here is the next update so enjoy it.

TARGET:100+

Next morning.

Manik and nandu are sleeping and the sun rays started to fall on them due that nandu sleep broke She came out of manik embrace.

Nandu's pov:This monster is so cute when he sleeps. oh shit it is 7am iam getting late for school.

By that nandu took her school dress from cupboard and went into bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom and saw manik who was still sleeping like a baby.

Nandu's pov:This monster said iam a lazy head but now he is sleeping like kubhkaran.

Nandini was getting ready infront of the mirror and after sometime manik sleep broke and he woked up.

He saw nandu who was getting ready infront of the mirror and he saw the time and it shows 7.30

Manik's pov:Oh shit its 7.30 today i got up late i forgot to arrange the time in alaram.

Nandu saw manik and said to him

Nandu:What happened monster today ur late u calls me lazy head right now ur becoming lazy head.

Manik:O hello little rat stop i dont have time to listen ur stupid talks iam getting late for office.

By saying manik went to bathroom taking his cloths.

Nandini after getting ready went down and saw saritha who was arranging break fast on the table

Nandu:Saritha aunty when u came.

Saritha:I just came an hour back nandini beta voh nyu mam gave me extra keys of house so i wont disturb ur and manik beta's sleep.

Nandu:Ok aunty serve me break fast iam hungry and also getting late for school.

Saritha:Ok beta.

By saying that saritha started to serve breakfast to nandu at that time manik  came there after getting ready for office he also went towards the dining table and sat there.

Manik:Saritha aunty pls serve me fast iam getting late for office he said seeing his watch.

Saritha:Ji beta.

By saying that saritha served manik. both manik and nandu ate their break fast and nandu bus came she took her bag and abt to go out but stopped.

Nandu:Monster bye.

Monster:Bye little rat.

By saying that nandu went out and after sometime manik also went to his office.

At evening

Nandu returned home after school she got freshed up and ate snacks made by saritha.

After eating her snacks she went to her room and started to study after studying for some time she kept her books in school bag and took her mobile and started to play with it sitting on the bed.

After playing with it she kept her phone aside as she was getting bored without raj and nyu.

Nandu's pov:Urgh iam getting bored no body is there here and this monster he comes late from office here iam alone in the house how can he be in office for many hours leaving me alone in this home.

After sometime manik returned home from office he went to his room and saw nandu who sitting with bored expression

Manik:Oye little rat what happened why r u sitting here with grumpy face.

Nandu:Because iam getting bored monster nobody is there in house and u come late from office and here iam alone.

Manik:what can i do little rat as iam new to office i have some work in the office that is why iam coming late to home.Dont keep that grumpy face after 2 days i will be free from office work so i will come early to home.

Nandu:ok monster.

After that manik went to bathroom and changed into night cloths both went down and had their dinner and came to their room and slept on their sides.

But here nandu was restless she was not getting sleep she want to sleep in manik's embrace she is waiting for manik to sleep so that she can sleep in his embrace.

After some time manik slept and nandu moved towards manik and checked him whether he slept or not.

After that she moved closely to him and kept her head on manik's chest and wrapped her hands around his waist and snuggled into him.

Next morning

Manik wokep up early today and saw nandu who was sleeping in his embrace.

Manik's pov:I thought that in sleep she was sleeping in my embrace daily but yesterday i was shocked to find that she is willingly sleeping in my  embrace by moving towards me and checking me whether i slept or not.why she is sleeping close to me. Is she getting scared at night because of that she is sleeping closely to me?

At that time he saw nandu who is getting into conscious and he pretended to sleep.

Nandu wokeup and saw manik she came out of his embrace and saw manik who was pretending to sleep.

Nandu started to admire him she started remember amaya's words and remembered how amaya and her boyfriend being close to each other.

Nandu's pov:Why cant i be close to manik if amaya can be close to her boyfriend and enjoy being close to him than why cant i be close to manik even he is my husband.

She was admiring manik and saw his pink lips she moved her face so close to him and abt to peck him on his lips.

But manik suddenly opened his eyes and nandu got shocked and nervous by this she immediately moved away from manik and ran to bathroom taking her school dress.

Manik's pov:What she is doing she tried to kiss me and yesterday she deliberately slept in my embrace.

So guys how was the chapter pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers.