Announcement

Hello Everyone! It's been a day and I already gained 38 books! Woohoo! Anyways, I will now be updating constantly about the dates that I will be reading these books. Can't wait to get started :)

Please check back to the list to see if your book is there and if the information is accurate. Some people have not been filling out the forms where it says Please submit for here --- which made it hard to find other forms so it is possible that I might miss a few. 

To those who are following me, thank you so much, sweethearts. You really made my day :)

Why you should follow me:

I will be posting announcements.

I will be giving shoutouts to your books after I read them. (Example: Hi guys, you should definitely read Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas because it has such nice sentence structure and details that keep you riled up!)

 I will also be giving shoutouts to any awards or graphic shops I come across which makes:

Trailers :)  (If anyone knows a great one that is open or about to be open, do tell me! [reply or pm] Thanks! )

Covers (If anyone knows someone who makes dark fantasy covers like a pro ;) Do tell me :)

Banners

Aesthetics

Stickers

Now don't forget to check the list and refer to the page for the dates and criteria! Stay safe everyone :)

Thank you for your patience!