14

Nina's pov
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER. I am the leader here." I heard a familiar voice and when I looked over the voice came from Hyunjin. "I would like to show you Mr. President what real happiness looks like." he said and music started playing and he started dancing. He was amazing. His aura was familiar though but I didn't know from where. He was so beautiful while he was dancing. I felt alive again. I was happy. I felt that with the boy from the party too. Wait. Hold the fuck up. It makes sence. They told me that they are both dangerous. And they dance and my feelings say that they gave me the same energy. HYUNJIN IS THE BOY. Which means that he and the others are Stray Kids. "OMG HYUNJIN GET OUT OF HERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN A BIG TROUBLE." I screamed crying. The music stopped and Hyunjin stopped dancing too. "So you must be the famous member from Stray Kids Hwang Hyunjin right? And they are the rest of the Stray Kids." the president said and police caught them all. "Yeah we are Stray Kids now let the girl out of this and arrest me the leader." Hyunjin said "No Hyunjin you don't need to this it's okay." I said "No I promised you that I will protect you and that's what I am doing "Hyunjin said "I am afraid I can't let her and I will take the other girls too. You are on this together. Everyone will be punished." he said and out us all in the prison.