You Choose

Yunlan was surprise  Shen Wei  willingly  snuggle to him. "Don't  go!" He whispered  to his ears.

    "Xiao Wei  why everything  you do looks  like you seducing me?" Shen Wei  blink his eyes in confusion.  "What?! I'm just asking you not to leave!" While blinking again. Making Yunlan a bit horny seeing his wife looking so cute like that.

    "Don't  come near me....I might...." Said Yunlan.   "What?! What will you do?!" He ask. Suddenly  Yunlan hovered over him. "This is your last warning!" Yunlan say. "I'm your wife now, you can do anything you want with me!" Shen Wei  suddenly  took off his shirt and start kissing Yunlan.

    "Is this about the doctors that came here a while needing my help?" He ask. Shen Wei  cutely pout. "What if I said Yes! I'm scared going back to the city! But I don't  want you to leave me here to as well! That earthquake  what if it came back! I don't  want to loose you!" As Shen Wei  hugged  him.

    Yunlan can't  stop himself from smelling his wife, "He really smell sweet! I can't  resist him!" He said to himself. Suddenly  Shen Wei  felt Yunlan's  hand roaming at his back. While his lips kissing his neck making Shen Wei  giggle. Yunlan suddenly  captured his lips almost devouring him.

    As he laid him back to bed, "Yunlan took off his clothes as well Shen Wei  pants and boxers. And position him quickly, he slowly thrust to Shen Wei  whose squirming underneath  him.

    Shen Wei  clutches the blanket when Yunlan rock his body unto him. Hitting that soft spot again and again. Making Shen Wei  a moaning mess. "Ah....Lan!!!" He scream.  And burst  on him.  Yunlan follows after he thrust some more, filling Shen Wei  with his seeds. "Xiao.....Wei....your beautiful! I will never let you go! Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you!"

    His lips descending  downward to his already erected nipples, licking and sucking it whole. He never experience someone who worshipped  him whole making Shen Wei  turned on as Yunlan kept thrusting into him.  "Ah...Lan! Ah....Lan! He kept screaming his name.
While Yunlan burst inside of him again.

    When Shen Wei  fall asleep  in Yunlan's  arms. Yunlan kept running his fingers to Shen Wei's  hair. "The sea really gave me a beautiful  nymph! I will die if I let you go! My Xiao Wei!" And kiss his head. Shen Wei  smile  and snuggled to his hold. "This is my home! Ah Lan is my home!" As he dream a happy life with him.

    The next day the doctors came back talking to Yunlan to come back to the city to help them in the hospital. Shen Wei  watching from the window. He almost teared a piece of wood from his window. "Please! Leave us alone! Don't take Ah Lan away from me!" He wished hard.

     Meanwhile Yunlan, "I'm sorry guys! I'm not a doctor anymore just a local fisherman." That made Da quing  laugh, "Fisherman? Fisherman?! You can't  even caught any fish in your entire life! Yunlan your wife is never coming back!" Shout  Da quing.  "Your wrong!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  ran and hugged  Yunlan.  "I'm his wife now! No one else! So please! Go away!" That made Da quing  shocked  and the others.

   "Your not Zhu Hong! Mister!" But Yunlan cut him off. "Da quing  stop it! Your my best friend! But  I don't  want you to be crudely to my wife Xiao Wei!" Shout Yunlan. "Yunlan! His not your wife! His not Zhu Hong!" He shout back.

    "Your right his not! His Shen Wei  my wife! And were married now!" As he let them see the ring on his finger. "Your insane! Comeback to Dragon City Hospital!" But Lin Jing stop him before their argument  escalated. "We will comeback Yunlan please reconsider our offer!" Said Lin Jing and leave the island.

     While at the boat, "Why did you stop me! That two! They're  both insane! Playing house in an island!" Suddenly  he notice officer Sang  is thinking. "What is it?" Lin Jing ask. "That man with Dr. Zhao I saw him somewhere?" As Officer Sang think again.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand didn't  want to let go Yunlan. "Ah! My wife! Always worried about me leaving him!" As he lift him up and walk back to their  house. Shen Wei  never felt so happy finding someone pampering him like his the most precious  thing on this world. "I won't  let you go Ah Lan! No matter what?!" As he nuzzle on his neck.

    Meanwhile  at the precinct,  officer Sang went to a missing files and saw Shen Wei's  picture and name. He found out one of Shen Wei's  love one's  is trying to find him. "Maybe this will convince this wife of Dr. Zhao to comeback to the city. And dialed a number.

     Yunlan on the other hand was fishing  when suddenly  Shen Wei  took off his clothes and dive in the water. Yunlan suddenly  panick as he thought  that the sea is taking away his wife again. He called Shen Wei's  name many times and about to dive when Shen Wei  emerge carrying a big fish he caught.

    Yunlan suddenly  ran toward him and hold him tightly into his arms. "What's  wrong Ah Lan?" He ask. "Never do that again!" And cried. "I'm sorry! I'll never do that again!" Yunlan suddenly  cup his face. "You better! Or I'll chained you in our room so you can't  leave me!" That made Shen Wei  blushed  and laugh. "Eventhough  you chain me or not I won't  leave you ever!" Yunlan suddenly  captured his lips in a series of kiss.

     Within a minute they're  at the sand and making love to one another. Yunlan kept pouncing on Shen Wei.  "Ah..... Ah Lan! Slow down!" Moan Shen Wei.  "That's  revenge on you  for making me frighten!" And rock his body more until morning breaks. They have forgotten the fish they are cooking and now burned to ashes.

    Yunlan is the first to wake up in the morning, as he gaze to Shen Wei's lovely face. While caressing his face, "Chu come back!"  He suddenly  blurted out. Making Yunlan frown.