ENDING V2.

Disclaimer

—this chapter is based on around 2 years after Jungkook's mission. He returned home, and fell unconscious at the doorstep. You were able to get him to the hospital in time.
—the mafia was shut down after the mission. All it's members, including y/n, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi were free to live their life as they please.
—this is the aftermath
—please enjoy. x

'Holy shit!'

You voiced your inner thoughts as you and Jungkook came to a stop in front of the bus stop.

'I know.'

You both took a seat on the bench.

'This is where it all began, hm?'

Jungkook looked at you, admiration clear in his eyes.

You looked back at him.

'I guess so.'

Jungkook gave you a gentle smile before pulling you closer to him.

Your head rested on his shoulder, as his arm wrapped around your torso.

'I'm glad you decided to confront me.'

Jungkook spoke after a couple moments of silence in the cool, isolated night.

'Me too.'

You replied.

'You know.' Jungkook began.

'I kind of knew you were going to get suspicious of me being the main suspect. That's why I showed up to the bus stop again after everything with the news happened.'

'So you wanted me to meet you there.'

You asked.

Jungkook chuckled.

'What can I say, I thought you were pretty cute.'

You playfully pushed Jungkook as you laughed along with him.

'Hey y/n?'

Jungkook split the silence once again.

This time, you were suprised by the shakiness in his voice.

You raised your head from his shoulder to look at him.

'What's up?'

Jungkook stood up, which took you back by surprise.

You stood along with him.

'We can leave if you want to—'

Jungkook bent down.

On one knee.

On one fucking knee!

And he was shaking just as much as you were.

'I met you what, three years ago?'

He started.

You covered your mouth to prevent the sobs from escaping your lips. Merciless tears streamed down your cheeks.

'Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me, y/n. Fuck, I don't have a single clue where I would be right now if it weren't for you being there to guide me throughout the whole time I've known you. When one of us was facing a problem, me and you stood together and we battled that shit together.'

'Everything about you is pure perfection. You're beautiful, powerful, smart, courageous, generous. What more can I ask for? You're so loving towards me. I seriously could not ask for a better girlfriend.'

'Remember our dreams? Buying a house, having kids, starting a life together?

That's exactly what I want to do right now. I want to marry you, y/n. I want to call you mine. I want to belong to you for the remainder of my life. I want to grow old with you, so we can look back at our young selves and crack up at the dumb shit we did. I want to show everyone who you belong to permanently.

Because you're mine,
and I'm yours.'

You watched as Jungkook pulled out a small box from his pocket.

He opened it, revealing a stunning, diamond ring.

'Will you marry me, Lee y/n?'

You let out a cry of happiness as a smile of pure euphoria crossed your lips.

'Yes Jungkook. YES!'

You nodded as you spoke.

Jungkook sprung upwards and wasted no time in placing his lips firmly on top of yours.

This.

This is the true definition of happiness!

*******

So this is my cue to leave you all and start a new book!

Hope you all would read it because I have experimented with all the knowledge that I have and dumped all my ideas in it :?

LOVE AND WAR ~ 김남준

Eat healthy and sleep well!

보라색💜