chapter omg lol

Padme's P.O.V

omg lol i never knew that the most popular boy in this school is a complete and major nerd! "i cant believe it!" i say backing away from the light saber. " im sorry! i cant help it i just love star wars!" he defends himsef. just then the door bell rings playing the star wars theme. i laugh hard holding my sides. he glares at me walking down stairs to answer the door. i wander around his room picking up trophys and snow globes. I bump into his bookshelf accidentally pushing a button. There is a large scraping noise. The bookshelf moved over a little bit I find a secret shrine to Star Wars. I stare at all of it. I stand here wondering why the fuck you would want all the stuff in a secret compartment in your room.  I hear him bounding upstairs. I quickly push the button on the side of the bookshelf so I don't get caught looking at his shrine.  He walks into the room and pushes me up against the wall.

He looks at me very seriously. I start out slowly. "  why do you have all of this stuff in your room?? So you really really love Star Wars I'm guessing. Because you have a freaking shrine behind your bookshelf. Would you like to explain that maybe?" " let me explain, I told everybody that I didn't really like Star Wars because it's kind of weird and geeky. But really truthfully I love Star Wars Star Wars is like bread and butter that wasn't a very good analogy if that's what you call it no not really smart here so yeah." at this point he is very pale he was rubbing the back of his neck with his hand its  kind of attractive. But I wouldn't let him know that like ever thank you. He thinks that I hate him too but you know I see if you like him he's really cute and nice and sweet even though hes not necessarily smart. We stand around awkwardly for the next 5 minutes when I'm saved by the Bell. My mother honk the horn madly and yells up the stairs come on it's time to go padme or at least I think she does I don't really know I just want to get out of this damn house so I can mull this over.