THE CREW

Hi! I'm Maleah De Los Santos and I'm already in my 20s ohm... 21 to be exact and I'm part of the team called "Crew" and we live in mansion called "The Skeld".  I'm the second to the oldest in the group. 

Here my crewmates are: 

 Kaemon - The Japanese of the crew, he is popular for his cutesy aura. Like he is just joyful and smiles all the time. He is also the musician of the group which he can play almost ALL KINDS of instruments. 

Annalise - She is just breathtaking I SWEAR!! She's so beautiful and pretty and LITERALLY EVERTHING perhaps. Many girls in the campus admire her and sometimes jealous I mean why wouldn't they?  

Adan - He just love old school things and when I say love I meant LOVE yeeeeppp.. 

Seven - and no that was not a number, He is often mistaken like that though. Besides I call him "Sev" to avoid misunderstandings and he is the Seventh child of his parents. Cool Right?

Mulan - who is that girl I see~ okay. enough of my singing. Anyways.. Whenever I see her I tease her by singing Reflection and she never disappoints me with her angry face. 

AND THAT'S IT! we are a total of five in the crew well.. for now though.. because every month our school adds up one to live with us and the mansion is very BIG for just the five of us. 

And YES the Crew is held by our school and it is not easy in order to be part of it. One must be REALLY FAMOUS in our school he or she should be known by his or her skills and abilities in the school. That is why other students admire us, when you become part of it, it means you are REALLY talented and unique from normal students. 

Our mansion "The Skeld", is huge like we have our own cafeteria, an admin room, a communications room which we can use to download data from many resources, a weapons room but that one is for the maids and the school admins, we cannot get in there I mean like I've NEVER got in there in order to remain safe. Lastly, the security room which we're monitors from CCTV's around the mansion. 

Being part of The Crew is a living dream! Free delicious food 24/7, can be excused in class just to be with my crewmates, Admired by many, can break our schools dress code. IT'S LITERALLY EVERYTHING!