diary entry 1

The shadow bleeds into my dreams, the lifeless bodies I discard way heavy on my mind ,why cant I stop why must I take all the faces that I see. For they are pretty, lord knows what about me..

My name is no one! I've lived a long and adventurous life my what a fun time it was or should I say 'is' I grew up in a time were murder and violence was for everyone we raped we robbed and I took what I wanted . Faces were my preference the prettier the more excited I got the mastery in taking faces and making it your own , ooh what a rush.. Let's start at the beginning my name is Leonard my parents were great people, I'll give u that. I won't give you anything to annalise for that is just what they were . From a babe my father always said I had a twinkle in my eye; and that I was ment for greatness! Only if he really new i would be infamous a killer so prolific my name would be splashed in blood no one". I always wanted to be an artist, I wanted to open galleries go to Paris make a name for myself in those times as a young man u either got married join the army or work in the mills.
I had more in store for myself but as fate would put it I had no talent. The army was not for me because I had a limp.. the mills it was I never gave up on my dreams "for I was to be a master at something come hell or high-water .
It all started with a dream god spoke to me why not take beauty and make it into art..
Liza was my first victim she was a little old black girl from yon under in those days she was a beauty It was just something u didn't say out loud' she had skin so dark it illuminated light she was to be my first for if she was to ever go missing who would truly care. I took her one night as she walked home from work u see it was easy for I saw her every night walking that same route.
She never broke her routine made it all the easier to take her, she never saw it coming the thrill, I had in that first kill let's just say the first time wasn't what I wanted it to be but as my momma always said practice makes perfect..
I was determined to be the best artist this world would ever see I wanted my names stamped with the greats I would be greater than van Gogh, greater than Michelangelo I had this art in me the world needed to see it needed to be loud it needed to scream I am here see me love me god choose me..