diary entry 2

Life is like a fountain it gives you nothing, but takes your youth I spit in its "well" for it can take my beauty but my mind it never will..

The more I obsessed over my first kill and the ways I could make it better all I taught of was the rush and the pleasure I felt from that first cut, ohh the shivers from her cries as I mad the first slice, as the blood ran through my finger's it. was like being reborn all over again it was better than sex, better than ur fist drop of whiskey as it touches ur lips.. u see u might think I'm mad but im as sane as anyone u seepass you by. my story is just a stepping stone for what's to come or what will be.. my second kill was glorious I took a 21 year old name lola I only tell u there names because I care not what u think! If u remember I said Liza's skin brought light, well lola's eyes they were like windows how perceptive they were, she new something was wrong when I asked her if she needed a ride I gave her no room to turn down my offer it was dark so know one saw what happened she did try to scream, of course I had to cut her throat, what a messy show it was.. I did take her face that night i kept it alive for weeks I left her in a ditch u won't tell u were, that's the puzzle for u to figure out..
In all this time while I honed my art I did keep a solid job, I worked went home had the occasional drinks with the guys. Sunday dinners with the parents, u see I my self had a great routine who would think about the neighbor that worked everyday, that was very involved in the community would be a collector of sort.. I always dreaded the day "if" I was ever caught but the thrill and the pleasure of the chase kept me going, I always did say why do drugs when u can have the ultimate rush..
The more I obsessed about taking a life and the satisfaction it gave me I could not wait for the next hunt.. I know some would say I planned my murders, but that was never the case. To me it was like breathing, 'can a life truly live with out air's the feel of their" blood" as it run's on my skin the screen's they would let out as my knife would make that fist cut. I'm not sure how to explain it, for me its like listening to great music a sudden burst of euphoria.