diary entry 4

Ring around a bodies, let's go a hunting,bleed them out ,cut them up, grind them down to ashes,ashes they all come down..

It's now october 29, 3days before Halloween the year is 1953 and I am on the fence I have not met my next subject I need to feel life within my hands I need to hear that last gasp as beauty becomes no "more" and only the coldness that is life remains.. i can feel it now the calm its calling me like a warm breath on a dewy day come to me it says;come to me I embrace u my lost son come home to ur true one and only.. I carry on as a normal man, but inside I'm a god, im an artist, im the wind that touches your skin the air u breath to stay alive tell me now have I not really touched your beauty in some way or another will you be my next victim, my next master piece my next Monet!! All Hallows eve's a coming mother's do u really know were ur children are? For if you dont there's a chance they might already have been a part of my master piece , and how they cried to go home, for they would be good little boys and girls again but art is art and once the blood dries I'm sure its too late. My mind is searching its screaming; find me a new play thing we have work to do we need there voices, we need there screams, there blood is good for the taking, why have you not found us a new beauty or minds are waining.. a hunting we a go, a hunting what a show, for the living I will take. there beauty I will break, there corps I will trow, for that will be the true woe..
It's now the the 30 of october and I think I've found my new muse, should she be this magnifying should she cast this much light. as "stella"does, her face as Pale as porcling,her hair as red as the devils own hide , and eyes of emerald green,her voice is as sweet as the whispers of the forst, and she will for ever be mine ..
O stella, stella, how I follow you like a shadow , you dont see me but I see you. You come and go like a "gypsy" I wonder what you do when u enter that place, when the woman of the house leave"s are u a play thing for the master of its domain? I wonder what ur beauty taste's like. how my tounge water"s for a taste and I assure you that I will soon have you on my lips.. the taste of your beautiful skin I will have, come here to me my sweet stella do you hear me hum your name on the wind oh the games we shall play enjoy ur last days stella for when the marrow comes stella will be no more, just a remembrance of what should have been..
It's Halloween come out , come out,kids there" free candy it's a great time to play, oh the horrow it's almost time for a show, stelllllllllllllllllllllaaaaa a hunting we a go will you scream as my knife touches your beauty or will you be a fighter? What excitement I will have if ur spirit I did break...