Chapter 4

Daya's POV:

That was fun! "Well ima go to the recording studio cause I like to get things done!," I told everyone. I wanted to get the lyrics to my song to practice. I like to get stuff done quickly so that made sense to them. Zac wanted to come with me. I'm not sure if he was going just to flirt with me or to help me practice. "Well what are you going to do, flirt with me or practice?," I asked him. He was like, Ummmm. "Does that mean you just wanted to flirt with me?," I asked him."Cause everybody knows you literally fall in love with every female co-star you work with." Sometimes he forgets that. I don't know how he forgets that but well, I guess that's what other girls like about him. I'm not really sure if I like him or not, but for him it was love at first sight. He's weird that way.

Hugh's POV:

I mean, she's right. And it doesn't seem like Daya actually likes Zac. It's probably just more Zac nonsense. If Daya wasn't so polite, she would have probably already told him that she wasn't into him. I stayed out of it. I would like to tell Zac what Daya thinks but well, she is fine with it. She told me she didn't mind it because they were just friends. So I'm just gonna stay out of it.