Chapter1: Awakening

A/N: Disclaimer I do not own any of the characters nor do I own the orginal plot to the Harry Potter seires. Nor do I own any of the artwork.

Harry's Pov:

It was 11:58 and I was at the Dursleys waiting to turn 17. How fun. Note the sarcasm. Sometimes I wonder why I wanted to be in Gryffindor. I mean, Their snobbishness... not that slytherins aren't snobbish but they hide it better, Griffins are also dumbly blind to things around them and are extremely danger prone, not to mention how many times we get in trouble.

 Then suddenly I hear a bird chime from the cuckoo clock downstairs signaling that I'm officially 17. Then I start seeing those dreams again that I've had ever since I could remember. They never felt like dreams more than memories of someone I couldn't figure out. But now other than not being able to hear other peoples names or see their faces he saw people that it looked like he was calling Helga, Godric, and Roweena. That really freaked him out cause why would a normal 17 year old wizarding world savior be dreaming about conversations between 3 of the four founders.

Godric Gryffindor:," Where have you been? We have been looking everywhere for you! Look, you know the dangers people at Hogwarts are going to be in in the future which is why we need to take that potion."

Rowena Ravenclaw:" I agree with Godric, we have to be able to help people in the future."

Unknown:" You only agree with him because he is your husband and father of your children. If he wasn't you wouldn't want this no matter the circumstances."

Helga Hufflepuff:" Sweetheart I know you don't want to do this but it's for the greater good of the future students which will still be our students. I just wish we would be able to see the kids again, but please just do this for us Salazar."