.1

As Genesis Molina walked down the hall, looking for her little sister Julie, Carrie Wilson, their frenemy, walked up to her.

"Hi, Genesis! You look... cute." Carrie said as she looked her up and down. "Um, so come see Dirty Candi. We are performing at the spirit rally tomorrow." Carrie pushed a flyer towards Genesis.

"Thanks, I guess?" Genesis said in confusion.

The girl then walked away from Genesis, going to talk to more people.

Genesis threw the flyer away before walking over to Julie as she was digging throughout locker.

"I'm actually kinda bummed our lockers aren't next to each other." Genesis leaned against a locker.

"I know right. But hey, your lockers next to James, right? Isn't he your crush?" Julie asked the girl.

"Jules, shush." Genesis pushed the girl, while hiding her blush.

"Hey, underachievers." Flynn, the girls best friend walked up to them.

Julie and Genesis both looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey, disappointment." The girls said in unison.

"It still surprises me to this day that you guys do that." Flynn said.

"Do what?" They said again.

"Okay, seriously, stop that." Flynn said causing the girls to laugh.

"We're sisters. It's sister telepathy, Flynn. We got it going on." Genesis chuckled.

"You know, for sisters, y'all don't look alike." Flynn said.

"Flynn, you know that she's older than me by 9 months. We keep telling you this." Julie laughed.

"Okay, i know that was a little off topic and that this not what y'all wanna hear but have you guys figured out what your gonna do today?" Flynn asked.

"We'll know in the moment." Julie shrugged her shoulders.

"Really, Jules? That's all your giving me?Mrs. Harrison said this is your last chance." Flynn said.

"We know, Flynn. We were there." Genesis ran a hand through her hair.

"See you at the rally." The girls looked over and saw Carrie handing out more papers.

"Ugh. What is she handing out?" Flynn groaned.

"Desperation?" Julie replied.

"Mm. That's one way to put it." Genesis said, as Carrie walked over to them.

"Here you go. My groups performing at the spirit rally tomorrow. I'm sure you guys have nothing better to do." Carrie said as she handed Julie and Flynn a flyer.

"Oh my gosh, Carrie. Thanks." Flynn sarcastically said.

"Oh my gosh, Flynn. Don't bother coming!" Carrie walked away from the girls.

Flynn then crumpled up the flyer.

Genesis looked at Julie and then looked over at Nick.

"Nick?" Genesis and Flynn said in unison.

"Still? You know they are gonna get married and have a bunch of unholy babies." Flynn said.

"Nick's a sweetheart." Julie defended her crush.

"Yeah, you'd actually have to talk to him to know that." Flynn said, Genesis agreeing.

"Hey, Molina." Genesis looked over and saw James walking by them.