𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 - 8

⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊

⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊

"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒆
𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚"

⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊

𝐉, 𝐌𝐚𝐱, and Tyler had been spending a lot of time with eachother. J was getting used to always talking with them, and hanging out with them. Yes he always got a few stares from other students when they saw them all talking, he expected it though. J was known not to have any friends besides Kacey, and he rarely talked to anyone. And of course, people thinking he's a freak. J had ended up introducing Kacey to Max and Tyler. They all ended up going to the gym to hang out, Max and Tyler went to go changed into their basketball clothes while J and Kacey waited on the bleachers.

A few minutes passed by before Tyler and Max has come out of the locker rooms, they started doing some passing drills while J and Kacey watched. Kacey was intrigued by Max and J noticed this. He took out his sketchbook and wrote down, 'Do you like him?' And gave her the sketchbook, she quickly read it and her face flushed a crimson red as she quickly shut the book covering her face with her hands in embarrassment as J began to quietly laugh.

While on the court Tyler noticed what was happening with the other two, "What do you think is going on over there?" He asked Max. "Don't know man. Should we check on them..?" Max asked and looked at Tyler earning a nod from him as they began walking over to J and Kacey. As they got to where they were they took notice of Kacey who was still covering her face, while J was calming down from laughing. "She okay?" Tyler asked and J looked up at him then looked at Max.

He smirked a bit, "Yep she's fine." He said calmly and patted Kacey's back which made her uncover one of her eyes and J motioned for her to look up, she did and there standing in front of her was Max which only made her hide her face again trying to hide her blush. Max and Tyler just stood there confused, until Tyler got it. He understood why J had smirked when he looked at Max. But he didn't say anything and tapped J's shoulder. J looked at Tyler and if they were able to read each others mind, J quickly got up and Tyler pushed Max down to sit next to Kacey as J and Tyler ran out the gym leaving them both alone.

J and Tyler sat down on a beach nearby the gym both trying to catch their breath. They began to laugh at their antics. "How'd you know that's what I wanted you to do?" J said after he had calmed down. Tyler thought about it, he actually didn't understand how he knew either. "I'm not sure....But it was pretty funny." J nodded and in sync both their wrists began to burn. They lifted their sleeves to show both their soulmate marks were a bright crimson red. They looked at eachother and Tyler said, "Reaper.....?" His eyes wide in shock.

"I-.." J tried to say before he grabbed his sweater and ran back to the gym. '𝙂𝙤𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙩! 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩...!' He thought as he ran back, "Wait J!" Tyler yelled as he started running to him. J ran back to the gym and slammed the doors open before running to Kacey who was talking with Max happily. "Kacey we need to go." J said to her, his voice slightly shaky, "Why...?" Kacey asked, "I was found out. We need to go now Kacey." He said a bit sternly, Kacey understood what he meant. "Alright let's go then!" She said and grabbed her bag. "Sorry Max...It was nice talking with you." She said and hugged him tightly before she and J began to run out the gym.

Tyler ran into the gym and quickly looked around, "Where's J?!" He shouted at Max, "He and Kacey just left. They looked like they were in a hurry." Max explained and sighed. "Damnit!" Tyler shouted and let himself fall into the ground. He had just found his soulmate, and enemy. They were the same person, J was the Reaper. The Reaper was J. They were both two different personalities, but they same person. Tyler couldn't believe it. He loved J, but, he didn't know how to deal with knowing that he and the Reaper were the same person. Though he knew for a fact that J was going to avoid him...he didn't want that. He was gonna try his damn best to try and talk to him. No matter what.

⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖"

⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊⢸┊