Chapter 9 "Pool Accidents"

*Lots of smut coming up*

*The next day*

Jessica's POV

I woke up remembering last night, I see the strap on, on top of the beside table. It was amazing, I'm so glad that Sky took my virginity. And I kinda wanna surprise her and take her virginity if she'll let me. So I get myself out of bed and out of her death grip then grab the strap on from the beside table and put it on. Damn I look really funny, Sky looked better with it on. My sexy girlfriend, god I'm so lucky to call her my girlfriend. I giggle and go to Skylar, taking off the covers and crawling up to her thighs. Unfortunately, Sky was on her stomach so I had to turn her around on her back so I did. After I did so, I kiss up her thighs and she moves then she squirms a bit. I lick up to her center and give it a gentle lick up, Wow she really is a heavy and deep sleeper. I finally take more broad licks and she groans as I go faster her eyes go wide open and she moans. I feel her place her hand on my head, pushing my head more into her wet center."Fuck Jess, hmmm. What are you doing down there?"She says  and I stop for a second and respond."Repaying the favor that you gave me, if that's okay?"I say softly still in front of her thighs, she looks to the beside table and gasps."Fuck, you wanna-?"I nod at her question, and then she nods as I dive right back in."Fuck, Fuck. Jess~."She groans and I smirk,"Yup, thats what I'm going to do to you."I say and wink,"Fuck, If I'm being honest. I've been wanting this for a while now ever since I got it.~"She tells me and moans. I raise my eyebrow,"Really now, babe?"I ask her and she nods again."I can't wait cupcake, now get on with it."She says and I shake my hear this time."Nope, not yet babe."I say and she kinda of whimpers. I move my fingers to her clit like she did with me, she teased me until I begged her. She moans loud and I smirk,"Come on baby, you can moan louder than that."I tell her and she actually blushes,"Aww, is the dominant one want to be fucked? Beg me like I begged you."I say and bite her on the thigh."Fuck, babe. Please, babe. Fuck me please, like I fucked you."She says and I kiss her thighs all away up to her hips then kiss around there and go down again."Please Jess, I swear if you don't fuck me or put your mouth on me. I swear to the heavens that we will have no sex for weeks!"She threatens and I raise my eyebrows."Really baby? We had this conversation before, and we both know that you can't do that."I say and she smirks and says,"Watch m-"As she tries to say those words, I thrust my 2 fingers into her going at a slow pace,"Fuckkk, Jess I swear when I finish. I'm going to finger you so hard into oblivion then you won't be able to swim later on.!"I moan at that and thrust harder at a faster rate."fuckkk Jesssss, babe- I'm coming baby. Fuck fuck fuck fuck, FUCK!"She screams as I continue but start to lick and suck on her clit while fingering her faster."YOu--r a ba-bad gir-gi-girl aren-aren't yo-you."She stutters as I go faster,"No, I think your the bad girl baby~."I say and she moans loud as she comes down from her high. I hear her whimper,"Please Jess~, Im begging you. Please fuck me~ I want it so bad."She says and I tilt my head."Babe, don't look at me with that face."She says and I raise my eyebrow, I get on my knees and make sure her legs are on either side of my waist then I push lightly in making her try to gain friction between us but I make her go still. She gasps,"Jess, Just because you-your fuckin-fucking me. Doesn't mean that your the dominant one even though this is very sexy."She says pouting like a kid who got her cookies taking away."Baby, says the one who is pouting right now."I say and she smirks, Oh no what's gonna happen. She flips us over so that I'm on the mattress and shes on top."If we are doing this, then we are doing this my way."She says and slides down on the dick."Fuck babe, You always amaze me somehow. Your so sexy right now, bouncing on my cock."I say to her and I hold her hips to help her go faster. She lifts her hands to my boobs, squeezing roughly."Fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum. Ahhhh~ so fucking hard.~"She says and I attempt to go faster. She comes and slumps down on top of me."Babe that was so good. Now my turn~."She says and gets off of me then takes off the strap on throwing it to the other side of the room. She pins me down and goes to my neck leaving marks all over on my collarbone then going to my nipples, licking and sucking slowly and I let groans come out of my mouth."Baby~"I moan and she travels slowly down. She nips at my my hips and licks more down until shes at my thighs. Until I know what's shes doing,"Babe! No more hickeys all over my thighs, that's enough of them. Now put your fucking mouth on my pussy before I make you!"I demand and she finally licks through my lower lips and I groan."Babe, stop teasing!"As I say that she dives in and you know what happens after.