Chapter 7

" What year have you transferred into?" he asks me.

"Fifth" I state.

" I didn't know they accepted transfer students that late in, but I am glad they do" he says and leans forward slightly, resting his hands on his knees. I catch a glimpse of a silver ring on one of his long fingers.

" Yeah me too" I say with a small smile as I also lean it, but much further than he had. 

I stare directly into his eyes. They are brown, nearly black just like his hair. He seems taken aback by the fact that I just pulled the same thing he did. That's cute. I always loved when guys underestimated me.

I looked him up and down and then looked back to his eyes again. He seemed nervous.

" What house do you think you will sorted into?" he asks me, stuttering.

" Honestly I don't know but I am starting to like the look of blue" I smirk at him and briefly look down from his eyes to his lips and back up again. He notices because he leans in even more until our faces are about 3 inches apart.

" I think you'd suit blue" is the last thing he says before I lean in to close the distance between us.

His lips are soft as we kiss and I can tell that he is eager. He kisses me quickly, pushing his tongue into my mouth with moderate force. I stand up slightly without breaking the kiss to sit in his lap, straddling him. I take his bottom lip into my mouth and bite it gently, making him groan. This isn't how I pictured my journey to Hogwarts, but he was hot so I was happy with it.

I pushed my hands through his hair as we kept making out. He started to move his hands up my body looking for the hem of my shirt and I let him. When he found it, he slid his hands underneath it and started grabbing my boobs. My skin had goosebumps from where his hands were cold but it felt good. He slid his right hand into my bra and began playing with my nipple. I moaned into his mouth and he sped up his hand movements. I could feel his hard dick beneath me so I started to grind on his lap, causing him to moan into my mouth.

He slipped his hands out of my shirt again, so smoothly I barely noticed until he placed his hand on the top of me knee and began to creep it upwards slowly on my thigh. Suddenly, he stops and lifts his hand suddenly, and it comes crashing back down onto my thigh as he slaps it. Kinky. I decide that two can play this game and begin stroking his thigh too, going up and up but stopping just before I reach his dick, making him tremble beneath me. His hand creeps higher and higher under my skirt until he begins to rub my pussy and I break the kiss with a large moan and choose to lean my head on his shoulder instead, so he can hear me moaning right by his ear.

Briefly, I stop touching him and enjoy letting him touch me while he suffers. He slips his hand under my underwear now, and I'm glad he does because I am so wet by this point that it would be a shame for him not to feel it. And just like I predicted, he does feel it.

"Fuck" he moans out.

I smile to myself, enjoying the fact he cannot see me internally gloat. My hand now gently unzips the zipper on his uniform trousers and I also pull his boxers out so I can directly grab his dick and begin moving my hand up and down extremely slowly while I also begin to bite his neck. I decide not to be gentle in this and I could see purple marks forming beneath my mouth as I kept biting and sucking on his neck. He threw his head back at this and groaned. 

It was time to take it to the next level. I pulled down his trousers and boxers, but not all the way, just enough. He then pulled my tights and underwear down but left my skirt on. I didn't even let him thin of making another move as I grabbed his dick and put it inside by myself. One, because guys usually take too long doing it and two, because it's hot when a girl takes charge sometimes.

We both moaned as I buried him within me and I started to grind on him a little to get used to the feeling. He was decently big, but not enough to hurt me or anything. Perfect size for me. I kissed his neck a little more while I grinded on him with him inside me, enjoying how he was getting more and more impatient and shaky. When I decided that I had teased him enough I began bouncing up and down slowly while we both moaned quietly. I pulled my head off his shoulder and decided to loo him directly in the eyes as I bounced quicker and quicker. 

I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm so I began to bounce faster and grind on him a lot faster.

" Are you gonna cum on my dick?" he asks me breathlessly.

"Yeah" I moan out. 

With my hand over my mouth to stifle my loud moans, I came all over him just as promised. I kept bouncing a little for him until he said he was about to cum so I hopped off and finished him off with my hand. I managed to catch him cum on the outer edges of my fist and some of it was also pooled over his tip so I carefully bent down to lick it up, making sure I didn't move my hands. He was clearly sensitive as he was shaking as I cleaned him up with my tongue.

I must say that was really good. Not my best but really good.

"Wow" he said. How cringe.

"Yeah" I laughed as he pulled his boxers back up. " I should go".

Just as I had said that though, the door opened and a blonde boy in Slytherin robes burst into the carriage with a fury that was palpable. Unfortunately, my little Ravenclaw hook-up hadn't had the time to pull his trousers up so they were still around his knees when the Slytherin boy gave him and then me a look of absolute disgust.

" Would you look at that?!" he said calmly, with venom in his voice. "We have a new Hogwarts slut right here. How disgusting. Tell me slut, did you have to transfer here because you fucked too many of your teachers at your other school?" he sneers at me.

"Fuck off Malfoy" says my hook-up.

So that's his name then. Malfoy.

" Yeah, fuck off, what I do with my sex life is none of your business and the fact that you most likely can't get any girls to fuck you with that disgusting bowl cut is not my problem either" I snap.

" Wow, the slut has a tongue on her. That's not surprising seeing as you need a tongue so you can suck homeless Ravenclaw dick" he says and my hook up goes bright red. "Anyway, I don't even care what you do slut, just get the fuck out of the carriage, I didn't come here to look at your vile face" he snaps at me.

I go to shove him but the Ravenclaw boy stands up quickly and drags me out of the carriage with him. I'm extremely disappointed that we hadn't even got to Hogwarts yet and I already had to fuck a bitch up but it is what it is. I walked myself back to the Hufflepuff carriage leaving the Ravenclaw boy behind. I was so furious that I did not care in the slightest about every seeing him again.

Eventually, I reach the carriage and decide to sit down with my new Hufflepuff acquaintances and pretend like nothing happened. I was going to be at Hogwarts soon and that is all that mattered.