Whats happening?

This is actually my art, if it's not I'll say it isn't! :D

Soudas pov:
I was in my dorm, kicking my feet back and forth on my bed. I was pretty happy today, it was a beach day and after that we were going to a party to help bond with other students. "I'm looking forward to seeing Miss.Sonia in a swimsuit! I wonder what type she'll wear!" I began to blush at my own thoughts. "No! I can't talk about the ultimate princess like that!" I think as I lay back in my bed, hands on my head for support. My face is still heated, but that's the kind of effect she has on people.
I pause in my thoughts for a second.
"She likes gundham tho..they like eachother.." I think to myself as I fall asleep, knowing that won't stop me from trying."

5AM

I sit up to turn my alarm clock, stretching. I yawn and get up to head to the shower in my dorm to take care of my necessities. After I'm finished brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I get dressed and head off to the restaurant to get some food.
After I get there I see someone id like to not see right now: Gundham Tanaka. I mean sure he's attractive but I just don't like him. Hang on,,attractive? Isn't this my rival we're talking about? I pretend to gag at my own thought as I step in the restaurant, get some cooked food and sit down in one of the seats. Gundham looks to me for a moment but then looks back at his food, could he purhaps be flustered since he doesn't go to places like this? I've never seen him blush like this before..He blushes when miss.sonia is around a lot but I can see his full face. It's kind of cute,,or whatever! I don't like him I just I don't know *tries to make an explanation for himself when no one can even hear him*

Gundhams pov:

I was at a restaurant until my four dark devas of destruction sensed a presence. It was the pink haired mortal. I felt an odd sensation on my face. My face was heating up like when I was talking to The she-cat. What has this odd mortal done to me? I the great Gundham Tanaka will not waste my time with such a lowly life form. As with that, I turned to the plate of food infront of me as the pink haired mortal sat at the table across from me, My four dark devas of destruction continued to eat the food I had brought for them.

Soudas pov:

"Oh so that's why you came here!" I blurt out uncontrollably making gundham tense up and look at me before reply with "Why of course, young mortal. What would be the other occasion on why I'd come to such a lowly place to eat?" I began to blush, as I just started a conversation with the person I hate. We're enemies, we shouldn't be talking. It would be rude to not reply tho. "Well, what else do you eat then? You gotta eat somethin'" I replied, i fell uncomfortable as I looked to the corner of the room. "I don't eat food such as this, it's just food for my four dark devas of des-!" Gundham gets cut off. "Four dark devas of destruction, I know I know! You say it all the time!" I say in my gundham Tanaka impression and slight annoyed voice practically sighing my words. "M-mortal..?" Gundham says quite surprised. I've never heard him stutter before so I was a little surprised aswell. "Y-yeah?" I replied. "Do I really sound like that..?" He said. He seemed tookback and rather, sad? It's not like crying sad, but more of hurt. "It was just a joke, man!" I reply trying not to make him feel so bad about it. "A-ah, what a meaningless joke! I will be off, Kazuichi." By the time he said that he cleaned the leftover food and his hamsters crawled into his scarf. I'm still confused on how he can even do that. Wait, could it be gundham was upset that he was being made fun of? I know I keep denying his cuteness but that was seriously adorable! I felt my face heat up, I'm not sure what's happening. I began to think of Gundham Tanaka blushing around miss.sonia again, he's just so cute! I snap back into reality and slap myself. What are you thinking, souda! We're enemies! I like miss.sonia and it's going to stay that way! With that, I continued to eat trying not to think about my feelings.

I finished eating so I thoguht that I would meet up with fuyohiko since him and I were good friends. We were most likely going to the beach together aswell.
I knock on his dorm, after three knocks he answers.
"What do you want, jacka55?" He groans. I wave to him and he just opens the door to let me in. "What do you want?" He says, sitting on his bed. "I wanna hang out before we head to the beach..?" I ask "Yeah, sure." He says before getting up off his bed. "Let's head to the store then maybe we could look around." "Yeah, ok.."
"Kazuichi?" "Yeah?" I reply "Are you ok, you seem to be acting different today." I can't lie to him, he's my best friend afterall. "Not really, just some relationship problems." "Oh did miss sonia finally reject you?" He says jokingly. "Nooo!" I push him slightly. "Then what is it? Did you fall for someone new, heh" he laughs. "Well, I don't know." "Who is it!" He said shocked. "I-I'm not telling you that." I say. "Dude, it's fine I just thought you wouldn't give up on sonia. I wonder what girl you like, hmm." He says, it made me uncomfortable since the person is a guy. "I-it's.." I pause. "Yeah?" "Um..." I fell nervous, was I really ready to come out to him? He was my best friend and I don't think he's the kind of person to exclude someone based on their sexuality. I'm not even sure if I'm crushing on Gundham or not. Maybe I should wait a bit until I'm sure. "It's nothing, I'll tell you later." "Aw come on! You f0ck3r! Fine whatever, let's just go!" He pushes me jokingly and we head to the store.
We reach the store and I open the doors, fuyohiko following behind. There we saw miss.sonia, normally I would be excited. I'm not sure what's happening, why am I not reacting? Have I lost my love for miss.sonia- but no! It's only been like two hours! Could I perhaps like gundham now? No, that's not it. I still like miss.sonia, just not as much anymore? "Ugh!" I say not thinking and slap myself with both hands. Fuyohiko gets brought back confused "What's wrong dumba55?!" "I don't even know, ughhhhh" I say as I lower my hands and look at surprised miss.sonia. "Um, hi miss.sonia" fuyohiko says still all little concerned for me. "Why, hello fuyohiko and souda!" She instantly smiles and forgets about the events that just took place. "What brings you here?" "We're just hanging out before the beach and stuff." Fuyohiko says. He notices I'm not talking and pushes me a little. "Huh- W-what about you miss.sonia?" "Um, I wanted to go with gundham but he had to go train his hamsters more so I'm getting him some food." Miss.sonia says. I immediately blush when she says gundham. It's so obvious now, ugh. Fuyohiko most likely notices and smiles evilish like. "Hey, kazuichi. Why don't we go talk for a bit." "Huh? Sure." I say not knowing what he was talking about. He grabs my arm and takes me to the back of the store, making sure no one can hear us he says "You like gundham, don't you?" He smiles. "W-w-WHAT?!" I yell stumbling back and immediately quite down. "It's so obvious, why don't you tell him?" Fuyohiko says. "N-no way!! Why are you so cool with this?!" I say confused. He's cool that I possibly like a guy? "You're bisexual, yeah?" Fuyohiko says. "HUH HOW DID YOU REALIZE THAT BEFORE I DID?" I say, so much for quieting down. "It's obvious, uh how about we just look around and kill some time." He says implying we look around the store. I agree, nodding my head and start to walk around. Me and Fuyohiko talk about some random things and he doesn't mention gundham around miss.sonia, so I'm thankful for that. I'm still a little tookback but I guess I'll manage. Miss.sonia looked as normal as possible so I don't think she heard. After looking around for about an hour it was finally time to head to the beach. The time was 1:30 pm and I went to my dorm to get a swim suit on, it was simple swimming shorts. They were dark green and had small pockets. For what? I'm not sure myself. I head out of my dorm to see people gathered around waiting for their friends. I saw Ibuki, mikan, hajime, nagito, and teruteru waiting outside. Teruteru was just looking at the girls while well- Ibuki was just looking at mikan. Fuyohiko walked out of his dorm in longer swimming shorts and had an evil smile on his face when he saw me- what was he planning?

Hello, this is gonna be my first Wattpad so bare with me!! I'm not sure I'm gonna get reads or anyone replying but this is also entertaining for myself :) if you do happen to see this please feel free to give feedback! (Not on the ship, I'm a multi-shipper) :D