skz┊͙trust

pair - bang chan x female reader.

" where are you right now?" chan asked over the call.
you looked over at minho who was mouthing 'shopping'.
" uh shopping baby, why?" you lied.
" why didn't you tell me?" chan said.
" i needed some makeup I'll be back soon !" you replied.
" okay don't be late baby." chan said as you were about to hang up.
" wait-"
" yeah?" you replied.
" is anyone with you right now?"
you looked at minho and closed your eyes.
" no I'm all alone, why?"
" just asking." chan said blowing a kiss. " bye baby stay safe."
" bye." you said immediately regretting lying to him.
" you go girl, you finally lied to that overprotective man." minho said.
" minho, he just likes taking care of me, stop being so mean." you said.
" pfft, he won't let you hang out alone with me, im your fucking best friend." minho scoffed.
" whatever let's just go in." you said and got in the club with minho.

" im home." you said stepping inside.
chan raised an eyebrow as he looked you up and down.
" you went to shopping wearing that?" chan asked raising an eyebrow.
you panicked.
" w-why what's wrong with it?" you asked.
" idk looks like something to wear to a club or party." chan poured himself a cup of water.
" well it looks like a normal outfit to me."
" did you really go shopping, y/n?" chan asked straightforwardly. " or, were you really alone?"
" what a-are you implying chan?" you asked.
" hmm idk maybe the fact that you went to a club with minho by telling me you were alone amd shopping for 'makeup'." chan said looking at you, his eyes dark.
" fuck." you cursed under your breath.
" upstairs. on bed. take off your clothes." chan ordered.
you shakily went upstairs and got on the bed. you pulled your zipper down and slid the dress off your body. fiddling with your bra, you took it off as you did the same with your panties. you laid on the bed, spreading your legs so chan can get a clear view of your pussy when he gets in.
the door unlocked as chan came in, a vibrator and belt in his hand. he smirked looking at your already glistening pussy.
" all ready for me huh." chan said and sat on the chair. " sit up."
you sat up, your legs still wide.
"spread your legs." chan said and you spread your legs further. chan looked down and took out a vibrator from the near drawer as he came closer to you.
" baby started lying to me huh." he caressed your legs.
" i-im sorry." you said, your breath uneven as chan pulled the vibrator closer to your heat. he put the vibrator in and turned it on full mode making you moan loudly.
" I'm sorry what?" chan said looking at you.
" i-i'm sorry, daddy." you moaned out.
chan smiled, his hand back in the vibrator as he slid it out and pushed it back in, fucking you with it.
" fuck it feels so good daddy." you moaned.
" hmmm does it?" chan said turning off the vibrator, it still being deep inside you.
" daddyy " you whined as the pleasure stopped.
chan smirked and took the vibrator as he got up.
" all fours." chan ordered and you looked at him. " now."
you quickly got into the position as chan came closer.
" such a pretty ass." chan put his hand over your ass. " too bad it's gonna be hurt soon." he said and smacked your ass lightly, making you moan.
chan went back and brought the belt, he caressed your cheeks and landed a hard slap on it.
" when i say you shouldn't go out with minho alone-" chan hit your ass with the belt as you moaned." I mean it."
" i-i'm sorry daddy." you moaned.
" oh you better be." chan said as he kept hitting your cheeks. " in a club? really y/n??" he said as he spread your ass cheeks. " you could've told me the truth, but no you decided to lie to me." he put his index finger in your hole.
" im sorry- fuck." you moaned when chan put the vibrator back in your hole.
" I didn't tell you to speak so keep your pretty mouth shut princess." chan said putting the vibrator on the highest mode and started fucking you with it again.
you moaned louder as you were getting closer to your high.
chan noticed and chuckled lightly.
" don't you dare cum until i tell you to." chan said licking his lips as you moaned.
" okay daddy" you moaned out.
chan took out the vibrator and threw it somewhere in the room.
before you could say anything, chan flipped you and hovered over you, kissing you passionately.
you broke off the kiss.
" i want you." you moaned out.
" oh really?" chan asked moving down to your boobs as he sucked on them like a baby.
" chan please!" you said.
" hmm what?" chan went down to your pussy. " what did you just call me babygirl?" his fingers played with your folds before entering three of them inside you.
" daddy- fUCK " you moaned as chan went deeper, his other hand playing with your clit. " im- im gonna cum oh my gosh." chan moaned at your wet pussy and got his fingers out.
" what the fuck." you said, completely pissed at his behavior.
chan smiled and told you to get on your fours again.
you rolled your eyes and got on your fours again.
" did you just roll your eyes at me baby?" chan chuckled deeply." next time you'll be rolling your eyes at how good I make you feel."
you moaned at his words.
" you dirty slut, you like how i talk like this to you dont you?" chan said as he unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and underwear.
you nodded, excited at the sound of him taking his pants off.
chan took his dick and rubbed it against your ass hole. he landed a hard slap on your ass cheek.
" use your fucking words, you whore." chan waited for a response.
" y-yes daddy." you were practically dripping right now. even though chan was scary when he's mad, you found it hot. you were always excited about what he would do next.
" hm." chan said and pushed his dick in your ass hole. " fuck, so tight baby."
tears left your eyes as chan stretched you out. even though chan was mad, he overall loved and cared for you so he let you adjust.
" m-move." you moaned.
chan took out his dick and slammed it right back into you." you know i trusted you." chan grabbed your hair and pulled it back roughly still fucking you forcefully." but you really broke it today baby." chan's other hand went down and played with your clit.
" i wont do it again d-daddy" you moaned loudly as chan pulled your hair roughly again.
" shut your fucking mouth up, your apologies dont mean shit to me." chan moaned as you squeed yourself." fucking slut."
" daddy im cumming-"
" no cumming until i fucking tell you to." chan moaned loudly as his dick twitched.
" o-okay daddy." you scream as chan's finger on your clit made you more sensitive.
" fuck i'm gonna cum." chan said and released in you. he took his dick out, watching his cum drip down your hole.
chan flipped you and attached his lips to your clit, his fingers entering your hole. he started sucking on your sensitive bud while his fingers fuckedyou.
" can i- can i cum?" you moaned loudly.
" cum in my mouth babygirl." chan said and you immediately released in his mouth, chan licking you clean.
" im sorry chan, i'll never lie to you again." you said as he cleaned you up with a towel.
" its fine but i hope you never do that again okay?" chan smiled, his dimples showing.
you nodded and pulled him closer before you both cuddled until you slept.
〜〜
finally updated after months :,)
thanks for waiting and for all the love for this book
ily all mwah <3
t