bts┊͙shower sex

Pair- jeon jungkook × female reader

+
×
+

It was a long day and you were returning from work.You had been so busy these days so you barely stayed at home.You would usually go straight to sleep after coming back.
On the other hand,your boyfriend was part of the biggest boyband making him busier.Both being extremely tired after work so you two barely had time for eachother.
You sighed stepping in home.Jungkook usually comes after you so you didn't expect him.You took off your coat and hung it before going to the bedroom.You changed your outfit and almost jumped when you heard the shower running in the bathroom.
Thief was the first thing that came to your mind so you took the lamp beside your bed and slowly opened the bathroom door which was surprisingly unlocked.You heard a familiar humming and smiled.You put the lamp back to where it was and quickly took off your dress.You quickly got naked and opened the curtain that separated the bathroom and the shower stall.
Jungkook jumped when he saw you.
" Y-y/n? What are you doing?" Jungkook cutely said trying to hide himself from you.You pouted getting in with him and removing his arms.You caressed his shoulders.
" Don't you think we've been a little busy these days?" You smiled and took his hand putting it on you right boob.Jungkook smiled,nodding as he started kneading your boobs like dough.You moaned.Jungkook pulled your waist closer to him as he captured your lips in a passionate kiss.Both of your lips moving like crazy,he squeezed your ass and you moaned while he entered his tongue in your mouth.His tongue softly caressed yours as his hands moved down between your legs,pressing one of his fingers against your clit making you moan.Jungkook's lips moved down to your neck as he left some hickeys.Soon he was on his knees as he looked at your glistening pussy.He moaned at the sight of it as his lips moved closer to your heat.His lips captured your clit and sucked on it.
" Fuck Jungkook please" you moaned.Jungkook immediately pushed his tongue past your wet lips as he ate you out.
" Fuck baby you're so wet" Jungkook moaned sending vibrations through your pussy as you moaned.Jungkook smiled as he switched his tongue with three of his fingers and thrusted them roughly into you.You moaned as he sucked on your clit still thrusting with his fingers.
" Fuck I'm cumming!" You moaned.
" Cum for me baby" Jungkook said as he looked at your face.Right after he said that your climax came through and Jungkook licked you clean.You smiled and then he stood up.Your hand moved to his bulge and palmed it.Jungkook moaned and you wrapped your fingers around his dick pumping him.You also dropped to your knees and gave kitty licks to his tip.
" Y/n p-please no teasing now." Jungkook breathed. You nodded taking him in your mouth.You took him as deep as possible,his tip hitting the back off your mouth as you started bobbing your head.Jungkook moaned loudly and looked down at you.You sucked on him while your hands played with his balls.
" Ahh you take me so well my beautiful baby" Jungkook caressed your cheek while he lightly thrusted into your mouth.You choked,tears leaving your eyes.
"So so beautiful" Jungkook kept on praising you and you moaned.Right then Jungkook shot his seeds in your mouth and you drank him in.Jungkook quickly pulled you up in his arms making you wrap your legs around his waist and hands around his shoulders.He pressed your back on to the wall and kissed you.You responded to the kiss and felt his tip in your entrance.He slowly pushed into you.
" Ah fuck.After fucking so many times you're still so fucking tight." He groaned as you moaned.He pressed his dick all the way into you and took it out a little,thrusting lightly.You moaned.
" F-faster" you moaned and Jungkook took out his dick and slammed into you.
" FUCK!" you moaned loudly.
Jungkook groaned and thrusted roughly into you.
" Fuck baby you feel so good" Jungkook said and you tightened around him making him moan again."Tell me,Where do you want me to cum?"
"I-inside me,p-please" you moaned as he thrusted harder.
"Such a filthy slut,want me to fill you up?" Jungkook asked moaning.You nodded and Jungkook stopped thrusting in you.
"I asked something" Jungkook said.
"Y-yes,i want you to fill me up fully" you moaned as Jungkook slammed into you again.He thrusted roughly.
"J-jungkook,I'm cumming." You moaned
"Me too,baby" Jungkook said shooting his seeds into you as you did the same.Jungkook then washed you up and carried you to the bed before tucking you in.
"Thank you" Jungkook smiled.
You nodded giving him a peck on the lips as you both drifted off to sleep.

-
I hope ya'll liked it :)