Osomatsu - San + thoughts

Just me and Osomatsu listening to some good music

Just me and Osomatsu listening to some good music. I just thought it was funny how he was sitting their. I didn't position him that way oof. I change Brothers every week. I ain't picking favorites even though it's clearly between Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu maybe. Nah I love them all equally.

Anyways also one more thing. Now to get a little serious things have been very hectic lately and we got news recently that my uncle is dead.

It has been around over a week now but my family is still devastated. We are going to be going to where he lived next week to his funeral and because of this I kinda have been lacking motivation to write for now. Maybe after the funeral I'll feel better? This is the second uncle I have lost already.

I was writing the Halloween special and was going to post it late but I disregarded the whole scene and instead changed it to Christmas so the scene is still kinda the same just different holiday. Hopefully I have enough time to finish it. Well I hope you all have a good holiday and please cherish your family.

You never know when you are just going to suddenly loose them. We had just celebrated his birthday because he was staying with us then bam two weeks later he passed away. T-T Have a good day...