Mutation Day 18

This story is settled in year 2015, I'm clearing this out before anyone finds inconsistencies. If the show were still on air, the turtles would be 23 years old. 

Cattlyn/Howie Hamato is a 13-year-old turtle with greyish skin, long black hair, her right eye is blue like Leo's and her left one green like Raph's, she has a yellow bandana on her forehead, was adopted when the turtles were 5 years old and she belongs to angelicalovetmnt2012

Hasu Hana is the 80's version of Karai, Lotus Blossom (that was her assassin name), I wanted to do an indirect Leonarai in this case and that's why I included her. The girl is like her version of the 80's in terms of appearance, only without the gray ninja suit now.

This Mona Lisa OC is a human boxer girl with long airburn hair and black eyes, always wearing a pink scarf. If I had known that they would put Mona Lisa in the show, probably my old Beta reader and I wouldn't have added her here, but I do like a little drama.

Chaplin is also an old rescued character, I pair him up with Karai. He's pretty much the same as the 2003 series, only younger. 

Same case with Venus de Milo, they met in April's farmhouse. Casey soon fell for her and started out as a flirty hockey fan/jock. She just has equipment gear similar to her brothers' and a brown mini skirt. 

Irma was never a Kraang in here, Subprime just stole her identity.

I apologize if there are any typos I didn't see, my English is kinda rusty n.n

--------------------------------------------------

It was a Thursday, September 20th. April had invited her friends to her house for a Chemistry project they had to do, but since they had finished -more like April and Irma had while Casey was just scratching his butt- they decided to relax for a while and watch TV.

After the commercials, April pulled out her T-Phone out of her pocket, but when seeing the agenda she had with all her exam reminders and homework, she saw something marked for the end of the month that made her smile widely.

"We should throw a party, Irma," the redhead spoke.

"For the Mutation Day?" replied the punk girl with glasses.

"Yeah. It will be very special because it's the turtles' eighteenth birthday,"

"The turtles' eighteenth birthday?"

"Yes, Casey," replied the redhead, seeing the alluded sitting in front of her. "Also, I think they haven't had it for three years with all the invasions, the journeys to space and all that, so it would be a nice gesture. Considering, of course, that it would be the first Mutation Day for Venus," she said, glancing at the boy with a mischievous smile.

Casey pretended he didn't listen and took a sip of his soda can, blushing slightly. It was no secret he loved Venus.

"Okay, I'm down,"

"And what should we do?" Irma asked.

"Get help," replied April with a smile.

She already had a plan for the best party ever.

After making some calls and having gathered everyone in her house, April spoke:

"Well," said April, reading a mint-green paper, "I repeat: Mona will take care of the snacks, Casey and Howie the music..."

"Why do I always get stuck with Casey?" Howie complained, pointing to the aforementioned boy. He only stuck out his tongue with his arms crossed.

"As I was saying..." the redhead spoke, getting back to the topic. "Irma and I will take care of the decoration, Kevin and Hana the food, Melina the cake..."