Grinch's Slut

On my knees before Mr. Grinch, he grapples with my thin balding hair until he maintains a firm grip. And without hesitation, he whips out his massive green horse cock. He grabs himself with the other hand and smacks me in the face with it. "Open your mouth, trash kitten." He purrs quietly. I oblige him and wait anxiously for what's to come next.

   Slowly, he pushes himself into my mouth. The taste of him permeates my mouth. Mr. Grinch shoves more of himself down my throat and I begin to gag and struggle to breathe. A hand slaps me in the face and I jolt away from him. "Stop gagging and suck it Danny boy!" I'm on my hands and knees gasping for air on the carpet when a hand painfully grips my hair again and his cock is shoved back down my throat. I start whimpering and he raises his hand, about to smack me again. I stop and meet his demands. As I'm about to pass out from the lack of air, he finishes in my mouth. "Swallow it, slut." He demands. I reluctantly comply, trying not to throw up. "C'mon, fucking swallow it! Spitters are quitters." He gives my face a few smacks, and I eventually force down his load. He releases his hold on my hair and shoves me down onto the carpet.

   As I lie there on the carpet, I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. Huh? I see colorful specks in the cum. Are- are those sprinkles? For some godforsaken reason, I begin to cackle like a madman. Sprinkled cum? Its hilarious! I see Mr. Grinch give me a sideways glance and roll his eyes.

   Mr. Grinch then stalks towards me. He bends down over me and with a quick jerk of his hand, he rips off my red lacy panties. "Hey!" I yell at him. "Those were expensive you bitch!" He smiles slyly then says, "when I'm done with you, you'll be my bitch." I glare at him. That smug son of a bitch.

   "On your hands and knees, trash kitten," he commands. I stare at him. "Now" He stares me down. "Fuck you" I say, then spit at him. Its hits him square in the chest. He looks down at his wet green fur and swipes off my spit with a finger. "Is all this because I ripped your underwear?" He asks me. I dont answer, my silence is enough. He chuckles, "sensitive little kitten.." He approaches me again and shoves me down on my back, the carpet satisfyingly soft. "Spread out your legs, sprinkle slut," I do as he says. His massive horse cock is erect and ready. He can see the fear in my eyes but he'll just continue.