𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

*╔══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖══╗*

(TW) ABUSE & HOMOPHOBIA

After school Iwaizumi carried Oikawa to practice. He still couldn't walk. Iwaizumi unlocked the gym and walked in. He set Oikawa down and walked over to get everything ready for practice, turning the lights on.

The team soon walked in, and ignored Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi and Oikawa didn't play during the practice match, which caused them to loose. Everyone was off.. The coach figured that out pretty quick.

Practice was over and Iwaizumi picked up Oikawa and their stuff, and walked out. "Iwa-Chan..? Can you move in with me...?" Iwaizumi blushed. "Why..? Even if I wanted to, I need permission to do that.."

Oikawa frowned slightly. "You can sneak out... They don't have to know..." Iwaizumi sighed. "Fine... but wait for me on my room balcony.."Oikawa nodded as they headed off to Iwaizumi's house.

Iwaizumi walked inside, as Oikawa, shockingly climbed onto the balcony without falling. Iwaizumi tried to sneak in without getting caught, but failed. His father was ready with a couple beer bottles. He smashed them on Iwaizumi's head. "Dumb ass gay.."

With Oikawa, he was gripping onto walls for support, attemping to walk. He tripped a couple times, but the pain felt... pleasuring.. He just couldn't stop begging for more. He was numb so he couldn't feel the pain.

He finally got to the ladder by Iwaizumi's balcony. "I'm guessing this is how he got in and out of his house..." Oikawa then realized. "Wait... Iwa-Chan went through the front.. He could of came back here with me..." He quickly climbed the ladder onto the balcony. He hoped Iwaizumi was almost there...

Iwaizumi was downstairs still getting beat over the head with beer bottles and wine glasses. He was getting kicked and pushed everywhere, the whole house was soundproofed so someone couldn't have known something was going on unless they were inside of the house.

Iwaizumi's father finally left, leaving him there to bleed. He got up 4-5 minutes later and walked to his room, opening the Balcony door. Oikawa got up and looked at Iwaizumi. "Oh my god... Iwa-chan..."

*╚══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖══╝*

Alright, I know this ones short but I'm slowly loosing inspiration already. I hope you guys don't mind slow uploads! ❤️

Much love,
Bee 💛