3. The morning tea party

3 PERSON POV

You brought killua downstairs knowing you were the only one home. Killua sits down at your kitchen table while you start your kettle.

Y/N POV

"So killua you have no idea how you got here?"
"Nope not a clue, I do remember hearing my name in my sleep but I think that was my imagination."
"Odd, would you like some tea?"
"Sure, Do you have any earl gray?" "Lucky enough for you I do!"
I made me and killua our tea.

I set the tea and slice of chocolate Strawberry shortcake I had baked early that day. Killua's blank face quickly turned to a Catlike expression when he saw the slice of cake before him.
"Thanks (Y/N)!"
He quickly dug in while I pulled up a chair and sat down with my tea.

I sip on my tea slowly then I hear killua start to talk
"So (Y/N) how old are you?
You move your tea down from your face.
"Me oh I'm thirteen you?"
I asked even though I already knew he was a year older than me.
"Oh, so you're younger than me I'm fourteen."
I smiled at him and go back to sipping on my tea. Now I'm trying my best not to FREAK THE FUCK OUT. As my long-time crush is sitting drinking tea with me! This shouldn't even be possible.

I and killua were still weird out by what had happened but it was early in the morning around 4:30 am so both of your minds were only half working.

After tea, I brought killua up to my room.
"Won't your parents question why I'm here and who I am?"
"There on a business trip for the month so you'll be fine."
"Oh okay. What do they do?" I looked at him with an odd expression "nothing special or interesting.
I mean they don't have to travel they mainly do it for fun and to forget about me. It's not like they don't send me money to take care of myself or anything! But there never really here" "I'm sorry (Y/N) I kinda understand how you feel"
I know he was trying to comfort me but I knew his home life was so much worse than mine. I tucked a strand
Of my (H/C) hair behind my ear. I gave him a gentle smile
"it really not that bad, but we should get some sleep"
"I hope you don't mind me sleeping in the same bed as you" he seemed slightly awkward about it.
"No, it's completely fine don't worry about it"