TWENTY FOUR

Park RyuJin. New Name. New start. New Life.
She start her life over with the apple of her eyes, HaJoon and HaYoon.

Two Years Ago

"Nat", Cherry came to me. "Did you decided to named them?", she asked smiling seeing the babies.
"HaYoon and HaJoon", I said to her. As I wanted to reached the phone, she snatched it from me. "What did you do?. I need to call–", she cut my word.
"Jay?", she shook her head. "But you need to know something first", I was confused with her statement.
"What is it?", I asked her back.
"Bobby said to me that JiSoo give birth to a baby boy last night. And it was JunHoe son", I was tearing up. "The baby boy that she gave birth to is mute", I looked at her. "We need to tell you before you call him. Whatever it is, I'll always support your decision, girl", Camellia give the phone back to her but she put it back on the table.
"The boy need more attention than my twin", I was crying and both of them hugged me.
"You have us", Cherry said encouraging me.
"And me too", it was Park MooYoung.

"All of us will go through this together", he said to her

"Thanks, girls", she smiled at her best-friend. "Thanks, Doctor Oppa", he chuckled.
"No one call me that", he said looking at her. "I like it", he gone to the twins.
"I need to send this bitch to airport now", Cherry said as they leave them alone.
"I like your eomma but she rejected me everytime", he talked to the twin. She could feel his sincerity everytime he took care of her since her pregnancy. "Will she reject me again if I confess today?", he smiled at the twin.
"Only if you can accept HaJoon and HaYoon as your own kids", she said which made him looked at her.
"You're not kidding, aren't you, Park Natasha-shi?", he feel like it was a dream to him and he hugged her. "Gomawo. For accept me", he hugged her didn't realise a doctor coming.
"Ehem", she pushed her as seeing the doctor looking at them.
"Max", he turned around to see his colleague.
"Look like someone love has been accepted already", he smiled at them. "I'm not here for long. Just wanna check on you and this little buddies here or I can just let you take care of her health report", he looked at him.
"Can I?", he rubbed back of his neck as Dr. Max just smiled.

...

"You're home", she looked at MooYoung as he entered the door. "You must be tired", she took the case and his coat from him. "Did you eat dinner yet?. If you're not, I can reheat it for you", she gone to the kitchen. "Have some water first while it done", she handed her a plain water.
"I want this", he lifted her up made her sit on the kitchen counter and kiss her.