THIRTY FOUR

"Annyeong, JunYoung", Jennie hugged the mute little boy as he just smiling. "JiSoo-ah, is everything alright?", she asked her as the member looked at her who seems worry about something.
"It's about JuNe", she said to her. "He's been busy lately. Not to mention JunYoung didn't get to spent time with him", she sighing looking at her son.
"I thought you're spending time with him last week", she said to her.
"He cancelled them last minute because his family asked him to go home", JiSoo said. "So I spent them with-", she's stuttering to said the word. "HongSeok", all of them look at her with disbelief eyes.
"Was it hard to communicate with JunHoe?", LiSa asked her.
"To be honest, HongSeok seem to care about JunYoung the most", she said.
"But what to do. HongSeok wasn't the father of your son but JuNe is", ChaeYoung said as she looked guilty and the member realised her expression.
"Don't tell me that you're actually lied to us?", Jennie asked controlled her anger.
"Mianhe-yo, Jennie unnie", as she said that they were super shock with her confession.
"It was HongSeok, the father of my son. I'm admit that I still love him, but I can't letgo of JuNe", she said holding up her tears.
"Is there any secret that you hide from us?", LiSa asked looking at JiSoo.
"There's none", she looking down being so ashamed to say anything.
"First, you're tearing down someone marriage. You made JunHoe live his life in guilty by lying to all of us about the father of JunYoung. How am I supposed to believe in you now, Kim JiSoo?", Jennie sighing and shook her head being disappointed in her.
"Jennie unnie, stop it already", ChaeYoung said.
"It must be hard on you to endured all this alone", Jennie latter word made her burst in tears as well as the other.

"There's still time to fixed everything back in place", she patted the figure who still crying and hugged her.
"Let's have some bonding time tonight", LiSa said trying to lifted up the mood.

...

"JiSoo-ah, pass the popcorn", ChaeYoung yelled slapping her calf. She was sat on the floor, her back resting on the sofa as she painted her toe nails.
"Andwe~", she said. "They're mine", she whined, pushing her foot against the side of her head.
"Ow!", she yelped.
"Such a liar. I barely touched you", she said laughing. She continued making fake noises of pain. She shook her head smiling and threw the bag of popcorn in her face.
"Happy now?", she asked rolled her eyes to her. She nodded cutely and started munching on it.
"Both of you, stop fighting over the snack already", the older joined them.
The three of them were watching some crappy American soap opera because neither of you could be bothered picking something until LiSa came in.
"You know what?", she said taking some of popcorn from ChaeYoung plastic bag and chewing on them. "This show sucks, can I put something else on?", she grabbed the remote control.
"If you want", she said redoing her messy bun and getting up. "I'm gonna go get more food, you want anything in particular?", they shook their head as Lisa slid over to the draw where they kept all off the DVDs.
She went into the kitchen and opened the fringe, vented down and grabbed random cans of soft drink and energy drink. She then rose and got out a tub of ice cream.
With great difficulty she brought that all out to the sofa.