Part Three: ONE

3months ago

Zoe kicked her shoes and laid across the bed . She scrolled to Brent's name and called him.
"Wassup Money?" he answered on the first ring.
"Be on ya way because you gotta lot of explaining to do !" Zoe replied with a attitude .
"Ard yo" Brent hung the phone up.
Zoe rolled her eyes " He really get all my fucking nerves , forreal !! "
15 minutes later Brent walks in.
"Oh , so you don't knock no more, you just walk through huh?" Zoe said with an attitude .
"What the fuck is ya problem Money?" Brent said confusingly .
"Nothing , I have to get that code changed on the door anyway ." Brent just shook his head , he didn't even want to start with Zoe today . "So wassup ?" Zoe quickly follows trying to get straight to the point.
"This muthafucka is on some snake shit , the streets talk and I heard enough so it's time for that nigga to go ." Brent spat in irritation just thinking about the situation again .
"OKAY ! that doesn't tell me anything at all , I have no clue what I'm working with. How am I supposed to move if I don't even know the situation.  I'm not shooting with my eyes closed Brent!" Zoe said in a calm tone. She didn't question the fact that she had to put her work in , she trusted Brent enough to make a reasonable call for death.
"He is fucking with my competition , my enemies on the streets . You can't play both sides ...period. He was already walking on thin ice so his time is up." Brent said in frustration.
"Okay say less I will handle it , but this is seriously my last time. I'm done after this!" Zoe said in a serious tone.
"Ard yo, just let me know when you gonna handle that. I gotta go handle some business, I'll talk to you later ." Brent replied.
"okay be safe ." Zoe said sincerely
Brent walked out of the house without a reply. Zoe then picked the phone up and called Anari.
"Yo bitch where you at ?" Anari asked as soon as she picked up the phone.
"I should be asking you that, you should've been here!" Zoe said sarcastically.
"I am right down the street girl, ill be pulling up in  like 5 mins. Roll up ."
Anari said in laughter.
"Im 10 steps a head of you already, BYE!" Zoe hung up the phone.

"heeyyy bitch" Anari said dramatically as she walked through her bestfriends door .
"hey NarBar, we don't have any time to waste, we have to get down to business." Zoe said eagerly.
"BUSINESS!? I thought this was our none working weekend, we was supposed to be having fun!"
"This is fun." Zoe laughed sarcastically. "No seriously dumb ass. Im irked." Anari rolls her eyes toward a paper she sees on the table. She shockingly reads it without showing true emotion on her face because what she see's isn't for everyone. Especially not her bestfriend even though this is HER business. Trying not to snap, she says " who's address is this?", but she already knows the answer.
"Oh that's the address of our next job and hopefully our last." Zoe answers.
Anari smiles in a nerve wrecking display because she just left that location, she has been Detective Martins mistress every other weekend when she visited for months now. She was more than glad the wife was gone of course, but now that it's his turn to go...she just doesn't know what to do or how to feel about it.