chapter 1

"hello mom where are you?im home and nobodys here"i sighed

why nobody is in the house,its christmas eve.i bring food for christmas since im not living with them because of work,,i work as a supervisor in a 5 star hotel,since im 21 years old but look like 16 yrs old,gosh"i hate that too much"

I am with mark,we decided to go home together but since my family is not here i think they will spend christmas on my fathers work since my father cannot leave his job even on christmas,hes the manager and hes living inside the company.

"better will wait your brother at the lamiasa street,its much easy for me and for you too."he smile at me,staring at my face.

"i will miss you so much". He said again when i didnt say anything.

I sighed.

"ok be better go now,i will send message to my brother".

Because he have to go home too for christmas.he is a good person, ive never question his devotion for his love to me, he is my high school crush and my classmate, we found soo much inlove to each other when i met him again after 3 years, were really so much inlove and were meant for each other..

"you know what i want you to do!"father says..

Here we are again,im just listening while my father doing his sermon about me and mark.

"you know what to do,accept the offer in a 5 star hotel in abu dhabi,i hear from my friends that hotel is number 1 in middle east country"

"Dad,my heart is here,here in our country and i can always go home when my heart need home"

Even if i know that he will not listen to me,im still trying to convince him that to be here is better for me.

"No!what heart!so its about mark!

"no dad!i have a good job,and i really dont want to go far away from land,i cant,please! can we stop this".

I am pleading to my father,he hates mark that much,he believes that i dont have any future in him but i love mark the first time i saw him since were high school classmate,actually we both are transfer student at national high school.i am a kind of boyish,i am the class president and a member of CAT (cadet academy training).we do training every saturday morning at 5am,me and my best friend arlene.

"c'mon majo were going to be late,gosh another punishment to our officer" we run through in the middle of cemetry for short cut.

"gosh i think ghost soon will come out any moment"i shiver a little,i know what it feels like when theres a ghost i seen one when i was 10 years old,yeah its true sometimes i see them in my dreams but onlywhen i was 10,and the worst moment is when i dream about my youngest sister to be kidnapped by the small little people living down the big tree near our home,i wake crying and my mom dont know what to do to me since i never stop crying,i told her what i saw and she said its just a dream but after a year my youngest sister died.the doctor never detect whats my sister problem,shes just become white as a paper,no blood..it seems like in a day its become a blood cancer but doctor cannot really identify,when there is no hope after 2 weeks in hospital my mother decided to bring her to albularyo"witch craft"

"im sorry you cannot do anything anymore,i saw only skull,shes already gone"

After that witch said we go home and i saw my mom,crying without any sound. after 1 week she died.actually i dont really know what i will think..well i dont know if you believe but i dream that she become angel.

"sir!majo heminez sir!good morning sir!" me and arlene said in duet.

"carry on"officer ulalio said,hes tall and thin white person,a genious one.well we really didnt get late.

"so hows mark?"arlene asking me since she knows my feeling toward mark.

"what do you mean by that"

"dont tell me until now you didnt confess to him.girl its 2013,today girl can confess to a man if she really have feeling toward him,sometimes you need to play a badgirl,maybe he likes you too". She said that with a teasing smile.

Im not that kind of girl who confess,for me if meant to be then destiny will find their way so i will wait.

"im still young c'mon arlene,im not in a hurry to get boyfriend,even if i like him i dont have time for this ok". Shes smirk,i know that she loves me as bestfriend but sometimes she play a badgirl to me

"yeah!yeah!i know!"and we both laugh.

"i will tell you this!i will allow your relationship to mark only if you will accept that job,save money,buy your own house and thats it!i will let you to get married,did you get it!"he brag the door that almost kill my ear.and i sighed.

When my mom is entering the kitchen,i was still sitting near the door,crying my hand on face.she hug me tight.and loose my self,i cry too much.

"just to first what he said to you,"mom eye on me.

"mom"she tap her finger on my lips.

"sshhh!listen to me first baby,listen and think,if you done already what she told you theb you can do whatever you one,just sacrifice 2 years,earn money,save money.days,weeks months and years will past,just bear it until you what he said,after that you will be free,you dont to argue to him,he loves you so much,he just dont want you suffer like us,"theres a smile on her face,i love my mom so much and i hug her.

"yes mom,i will think about that,thanks,i love you"

"i love you too honey".then i leave.

"hello mark,can we talk?we need to disscuss some thing.

"yeah baby,ok i will be there after work,do you need anything?"theres a worry on his voice but didnt voice it out.

"no,im ok i will cook for you "im cant wait to see him,i miss him so much.

"ok babe,i love you so much,im dying to see"

"i love you too,bye,see you later"

I decided to follow my mother advice so wee need to talk first before i will go through papers requirement.

I rent a room near my work,so can stay if he needs too,he always stay when hes off,hes working in a factory 2 hrs away from me so we cannot leave together,

There a knock on the door,even if he had a key,he like to knock im not sure why.

"coming". I arrange myself first,one glance at mirror from head to toe,im wearing a sleeveless and short before i open the door.

"i miss you so much".he said while hugging me tight when i open the door,i really like hes smeel,i real man smell,he start kissing my lips so deep,he entert his tounge into my mouth,playing inside and i love that really much.he kick the door ro close and finally he stop kissing me.

"so i said i miss you"he told me looking into my face,i think he wants to memorize every corner of my face.

"how can i say i miss you too,you never leave my lips"i hit him on his shoulder and hes laughing.

He sit on the side of the my bed,cover with pink butterfly.i sat on gis lap while my hands wrap on his neck.he start kissing my ear and i start to moan.

"so you told me we will disscuss something important,he said that while he kissing my neck down to my cleavage.

"hmmm,......yeahhh.....hmmmm....welll..."

"haha.whats that mean"he said,his eyes on me,i saw pleasure love and lust.

I look down feel shy.

"well how can i say anything if you will kiss me like that,and....and i hate you coz you stop".im still looking at the ground

He lift my chin and he start kissing me so deep,he push me on the wall kissing so passionately,his hands traveling inside my stomach going up to my nipple,plgaying with both hands,i ran my finger to his chest and i cant,so i remove his t shirt,jeans,

"your so fast baby"he chuckle.

He remove all my dress living nothing,he kiss every corner of my body down to my legs,he put me into bed,over me,i start to moan when he start entering my body then i sleep...so deep..