Same

My life has been the same throughout highschool. I hate math (and I still do), looking for a part time job before my senior year ends which is two weeks away from now. And still at the No boyfriend zone.

My break up when I was in sophmore was painful. Talk about guns. It was painful both physically, and emotionally. You guys are probably asking why I got shot, lets just say I got shot because I was spying on my ex at his house.

The guards thought I was a thief or something so they shot me right on my left thigh I was running (more like jumping) heading towards the woods. It hurt so bad! I thought I was going to die. When the guards finally caught up with me. I had no choice but to turn around and confront them. They were the Collins bodyguards.

When they notice it was me, they immediately rushed me to the hospital. My family came to see me and so did Dave Collins my ex-boyfriend. And that was the last time I saw him. I dont know if he knew his guards were the one's who shot me. But the last thing Dave said to me was...
'I'm leaving, for good.'

My world went blank. I was crying hard so hard. It was my first love, what you expect. Well now that I've grown up and the bullet is out of my system. I dont think it was called love. I recover quickly from my injury. I only stayed at the hospital for a week. After I got out, I went to see Dave at his house, thinking he'll still be there because his house is huge got alotta things to move out. Now to make sure I'm safe. My bestfriend/cousin Jeff came with me.

But to my disappointment his house was empty, his furniture and stuff was still there. Even the maids are still there. But the Collins are gone. I asked one of the maid where were they. Of course they never told me.

I gave up eventually. Thats when I made a promise to myself that I'll never fall in love so easily. Like I did to Dave. Until now I'm still holding onto that promise.

Hey guys!! So yeah this is my first story!! And I hope you guys will like it.

Sorry for the errors.

-ahncheloo