Part time Job

I probably went to at least 10 restaurants applying for a part time job. This is hard. Now I know why my mom said it was so hard before. It was like finding water in the desert.

I'm just gonna tell my parents that I give up.

But before that, I'm hungry. After all that interview I deserve a treat. I view this Diner that looks like its been there forever. SOUL SHAKE. It has been there forever.

It was my grandparent's favorite Diner. They took me there eversince I was three. It has been part of my life. My whole family's life. Thats where my grandparents met and developed. My mom worked there throughout her highschool years.

Ya'll probably asking why cant I just work there. Its because I can't. Dave and I had much memories in there. Last time I went in there was after I left Dave's house. I never wanted to be that bitter. But there were soo much memories.

Fuck it. That was two years ago. It was 2 years ago when I got shot on my thigh. Two years ago when he left me.

I parked my car making sure it wasnt were Dave usually parked his car before. I got out and entered Soul Shake. Memories begin to slap me on the face. Booth 9 was our favourite booth. It gave us privacy for a whole year we were together.

Mrs. Soul was shocked to see me walked in. She had tears of joy. Flowing out.

"Oh Ally! Its nice to see you again! I thought I'll never see you again. Its been two years!"

"Oh Aunt Mag, I'm sorry for not showing up. It has been tough eversince the accident. But now Im alright, I'll come here more often." Maybe.

"Oh please do!" She hugged me like there's no tomorrow. Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"Ally is that you?" An old man start to come out the kitchen. Mr. Soul!

"Mr. Soul! Still making those famous shake are we?" I ran to him and gave him a tight hug. I loved this man, he gives me free milkshake. That was when I was little. But not only that. He was the one who looked after me when my parents went to london to work. At the age of 8 I helped around the diner.

He chuckled.

"Still got'em strong arms and legs. Tell me what brings you here? Is your grandparents home?"

"No, their too busy traveling the world! Im soo jealous!" My grandparents saved enough money to travel the world. They've been to places that I wanted to go. Like Hawaii!!

We did a lot of catching up. I was telling them about  what college that Im going too, and thats why I need a part time job so at least I have money of my own.